Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Replies: 8005 (Who?), Viewed: 907225 times.
Page 87 of 321
Forum Resident
#2151 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 9:40 PM
When your Sim is having a party and one of their guests does something rude or inappropriate so your Sim stops everything they're doing to go and scold that Sim, even if that Sim has already left the party and is halfway across town...SO annoying!

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2152 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 1:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StardustX

This doesn't seem like an appropriate way for a teen/adult to dance...



Emotionless is the only way we're allowed to dance. Or at least, we have to make sure it looks emotionless -- too damn easy to get a Reputation in this game.
Inventor
#2153 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 9:09 AM
So flirtatious tree joke teller has grown up, got married, and moved out with his wife, dog, and cat. The night before Spooky Day the dog has nightmares of clowns, so apparently she is afraid of them for some reason. Sim gets invitation to his mom's Costume Party, and his costume is of a clown.
Lab Assistant
#2154 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 9:33 AM
^I love how he's now known as the sim who once told a flirtatious joke about a tree. INFAMY!

Intersecting modular stairs.
Mad Poster
#2155 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 8:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellissy
Today I celebrated a wedding party. And hours after the party there was still a Sim, who constantly threw confetti into the air. When he finally went home at 2 pm he peed into my house. WTF?! :D


I just love how enthusiastic you are about getting a stranger's piss (presumably) on your floor LOL.
Scholar
#2156 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 7:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellissy
Today I celebrated a wedding party. And hours after the party there was still a Sim, who constantly threw confetti into the air. When he finally went home at 2 pm he peed into my house. WTF?! :D
All the way from his own property?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo06girl
So flirtatious tree joke teller has grown up, got married, and moved out with his wife, dog, and cat. The night before Spooky Day the dog has nightmares of clowns, so apparently she is afraid of them for some reason. Sim gets invitation to his mom's Costume Party, and his costume is of a clown.
His costume should have been a tree.
Inventor
#2157 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 8:02 AM
So this Sim has twins. She gives birth to a baby girl. Instead of putting the baby down in the warm living room and having her twin in the warm house (it was winter and a blizzard outside), she goes outside, puts the poor baby down in the snow, then gives birth to the baby boy. The snow was so deep that the poor baby girl was buried alive in it. The poor thing was freezing and crying, and all you could see was her thought bubble. The mound under the snow in the picture is of the poor, freezing baby girl. At least the Mother noticed her crying, right? Guess who she is married too....
Screenshots
Scholar
#2158 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 8:46 AM
Alright, so I have this rock-star sim visiting his love interest/co-guitarist in his band and I'm trying to decide if I want the romance to be a thing in his storyline or not (he's engaged to Morgana Wolff as well). So I'm just watching their autonomy for a bit, and all I can think about is the distracting clipping on some animations rather than the storyline:

"Uh, baby?"
"Yeah?"
"Not to break the mood or anything, but that's my playing arm you've got your forearm stuck in."
Test Subject
#2159 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 3:24 PM
Oh man this is rich I haven't laughed like this for ages.

Btw do size of breasts affect how attractive you are? Because I got this girl sim with the breast slider at full and everyone keeps telling her she's hot.
Okay moving on, I made the girl sim marry this guy and now they have a kid. Well the kid is now a toddler and both of them have completely neglected their child and instead woohoo all day* . They have both lost their jobs because they woohoo ever 3 sim minutes I am sick and tired of it. I do have NRaas woohooer installed and I have put the sim minutes in between each woohoo to 1mil AND THEY STILL DO THAT Argh I even made them extremely mad at each other BUT THEY STILL DO. I try to cancel it for them to feed the baby and that action is cancelled and replaced with "woohoo!" Their room is literary a giant puddle of how many times they've pissed themselves there. I can't anymore.


*As I was about to submit this child services took their kid away. And yes as you guessed it they were woohooing while it was happening. Also I don't know why but I don't get the "pay bills now" pop up so I would have to rely on one of my sims to manually go to the mailbox so basically their house is empty (save for the bed they're on and the torture chamber since I deleted the door and the repoman can't get there) (btw I didn't know the repoman could take wallpaint away so I have a gray empty house with two sims doing it 24/7) THEY DON'T STARVE EITHER I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BECAUSE THEY HAVE A PERMANENT good meal buff.

Sorry for long post lol.
Scholar
#2160 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 4:25 PM
iPhone: that is absolutely hilarious, sorry! Have you tried resetsim? Or resetting the lot or town? there is clearly some crazy glitch going on :/
But, re: good meal buff: maybe they're eating each other O_O

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#2161 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 4:29 PM
^^^^ That woohooer mod getting stuck problem is hilarious! :D
Test Subject
#2162 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 4:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemly_teddie
iPhone: that is absolutely hilarious, sorry! Have you tried resetsim? Or resetting the lot or town? there is clearly some crazy glitch going on :/
But, re: good meal buff: maybe they're eating each other O_O


Lol glad you found it funny hah. Well yeah I even deleted the mod and its still happening so I reinstalled and its just in that game because I even copied the town and it works fine now the sims are acting normal and my house its back to normal too. But I got back to the original game and they are STILL doing it so I guess the game just derped. Or they're eating something else if ya know what I mean *eyebrow raise* I won't delete the game because it was my first game that I played "legit" (no mother lode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMimi
^^^^ That woohooer mod getting stuck problem is hilarious! :D


It sounds funny but it's actually depressing to look at.
Scholar
#2163 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 4:50 PM
I've had periods of time when my sim couple was overly amorous-- not to the lose job, have child taken stage. I've found if they travel or move or do something that disrupts the love flow, they tend to stabilize (then I miss it).
Top Secret Researcher
#2164 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 4:56 PM
Sorry, it's hard to resist. You're lucky no fire or meteorite happened. I'm really surprised the reset code didn't work.
Test Subject
#2165 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 5:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMimi
Sorry, it's hard to resist. You're lucky no fire or meteorite happened. I'm really surprised the reset code didn't work.

I'm playing in a new laptop so I only have mods installed lol no disasters
Inventor
#2166 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 6:58 PM
The married and pregnant female Sim I just posted about got a call and asked out on a date by a guy she barely knew.
Scholar
#2167 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 11:18 PM
Field Researcher
#2168 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 11:26 PM
Isn't it weird how they can't get past each other in the hallway, they can't so much as step over a feather on the floor - but they can embed their heads into each other's chests?
Scholar
#2169 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 11:30 PM
yes but some of those glitches...including that one...are hilarious...and it keeps me starting my game day after day!
Test Subject
#2170 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 12:56 AM
Okay I have another one that just happened.

I downloaded a Silent hill map and I was excited to try it out so I made another sim and her parent. I decided to kill off the parent and just have a teenager ruling her life, just because, so I kill off the parent and the Grim reaper comes. Not even 3 seconds go by and Reaper starts hitting on my teenage sim. I even checked NRaas and nope I have disabled any romance between adult and teenager OUT OF NOWHERE THEY WOOHOO AND MY SIM IS PREGGERS. I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD WOOHOO WITH DEATH DAMNIT, I am going to uninstall all mods and reinstall the game. Im not dealing with this anymore.

TL;DR I f-ed with death and Im having his child. I dont even know anymore.
One Minute Ninja'd
#2171 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 1:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhone
Okay I have another one that just happened.

I downloaded a Silent hill map and I was excited to try it out so I made another sim and her parent. I decided to kill off the parent and just have a teenager ruling her life, just because, so I kill off the parent and the Grim reaper comes. Not even 3 seconds go by and Reaper starts hitting on my teenage sim. I even checked NRaas and nope I have disabled any romance between adult and teenager OUT OF NOWHERE THEY WOOHOO AND MY SIM IS PREGGERS. I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD WOOHOO WITH DEATH DAMNIT, I am going to uninstall all mods and reinstall the game. Im not dealing with this anymore.

TL;DR I f-ed with death and Im having his child. I dont even know anymore.


Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhone
Lol glad you found it funny hah. Well yeah I even deleted the mod and its still happening so I reinstalled and its just in that game because I even copied the town and it works fine now the sims are acting normal and my house its back to normal too. But I got back to the original game and they are STILL doing it so I guess the game just derped. Or they're eating something else if ya know what I mean *eyebrow raise* I won't delete the game because it was my first game that I played "legit" (no mother lode)


Now you see what happens when you play "legit". Those cheats are there for a reason. And now your sim will bear Death's offspring.

You might want to introduce the spawn to Mingham, he's bound to have a good match for that kid.
Top Secret Researcher
#2172 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 1:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskie227
Now you see what happens when you play "legit". Those cheats are there for a reason. And now your sim will bear Death's offspring.

You might want to introduce the spawn to Mingham, he's bound to have a good match for that kid.


...I'm evidently acquiring quite a reputation as the go-to guy for utterly baffling sims, aren't I?

Sidenote: If your sim is in fact pregnant with Death's bastard child even though that's meant to have been patched out, I assume there's still a possibility that it might be born with no skin data and therefore appear like a walking shadow. If that does happen, run with it. Give it the glowing eye contacts accessory on here. Name it something sinister. You have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spawn a monstrosity that should not be, don't waste it!


I did exactly that once myself. And it resulted in this.
Forum Resident
#2173 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 1:51 AM
Is that a big bushy beard on your shadow creature, Mingham?

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Top Secret Researcher
#2174 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 1:54 AM
Nope, just shadows under its chin. The upper half of the face appears lighter because it's slightly illuminated by the glowing eyes, although since there's no face texture there for them to illuminate it just appears as a lighter shade of grey.

Aren't some glitches brilliant? :D
Mad Poster
#2175 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 2:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemly_teddie
maybe they're eating each other O_O


Page 87 of 321
Back to top