Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 2:51 PM
Default How can I give a sim alien powers without changing their appearance?
I want to have a sim with alien powers and I know NRAAS can be used to set the alien DNA to 100% but from what I've seen that also makes the sim's skin green and eyes black. How can I do this without altering the sim's appearance?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 5:11 PM Last edited by SecretX : 18th Oct 2020 at 3:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by infernalthing
I want to have a sim with alien powers and I know NRAAS can be used to set the alien DNA to 100% but from what I've seen that also makes the sim's skin green and eyes black. How can I do this without altering the sim's appearance?

-
1/ Click on ur sims, Nraas > MasterController> Advanced> Edit Sim in CAS
2/ Save your current sim appearance in CAS library
3/ Back to ur world and set your Sim AS Alian to get that powers and the alian look too
4/ Now click on your Alian Sim : select Nraas > Mastercontroller > ADvanced mode > Edit Sim in CAS
5/ bACK To CAS and select ur saved Sim apperence (from step 1) and Enjoy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 5:20 PM
Thanks!
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SecretX
-
1/ Go to Edit Town and select cREATE a sIM
2/ Save your current sim appearance in CAS library
3/ Back to ur world and set your Sim AS Alian to get that powers and the alian look too
4/ Now click on your Sim : select Nraas > Mastercontroller > ADvanced mode > Edit Sim in CAS
5/ bACK To CAS and select ur saved Sim apperence (from step 1) and Enjoy.

Does this also affect the voice, as well, or do they still keep the slightly annoying alien voice?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorceress Supreme
Does this also affect the voice, as well, or do they still keep the slightly annoying alien voice?

It does normally. I m not sure...Never play as Alian though
Alchemist
#6 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SecretX
It does normally. I m not sure...Never play as Alian though

Okay, good to know. I'll have to test that, then. I like aliens but their voice always gets on my nerves in the long run.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorceress Supreme
Okay, good to know. I'll have to test that, then. I like aliens but their voice always gets on my nerves in the long run.

XD I could imagine , when I was beginner in that game , I was often kidnapped by them on bad moment, like a wedding day...
Princess Peach won't hit my records xD