Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 3:47 PM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 13th Apr 2021 at 8:28 AM.
Default boxes for gaming consoles & naver marvel costumes [Found]
Anyone know where I can find retail boxes for gaming consoles?
Playstation, XBox, Nintendo.
I swear I saw them quite awhile back, but now I can't find them again.I

Also, Naver seems to be down, does anyone have a back-up of Thor, Loki, Captain America, Iron Man costumes & acc?

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 11:22 PM
The Marvel costumes: https://simfileshare.net/folder/31219/

Yourdorkbrains' conversions of Playstation, Xbox & Wiii gaming decor:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  YDB.zip (14.85 MB, 8 downloads)
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 7:23 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 13th Apr 2021 at 8:27 AM.
You're awesome murfee. Thank you.

Now just missing Captain America if anyone has that costume I promise not to purge it again

Edit: Never mind found it when I typed in Captain America to the search, didn't show up under Marvel or Naver last time, I swear that search bar hates me.
https://modthesims.info/showthread....Captain+America

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 9:10 PM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 15th Apr 2021 at 6:12 AM.
Murfee already did an awesome job answering this thread! I'll share what I have for whoever wants it.

I recently went through and fixed Ghost Syj CC, all his avenger cc was enabled for random and was also enabled for all the clothing categories.
(I went through and allowed categorization for ONLY; Everyday, Formal, athletic, career and outdoor. I also disabled randomization.) download: Here
Heads up the Thor shoes have never worked, not even in the original download.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by popcornstar45
Murfee already did an awesome job answering this thread! I'll share what I have for whoever wants it.

I recently went through and fixed Ghost Syj CC all his avenger cc was enabled for random and was also enabled for all the clothing categories.
(I went through and allowed categorization for ONLY (Everyday, Formal, athletic, career and outdoor. I also disabled randomization.) download: Here
Heads up the Thor shoes have never worked, not even in the original download.

Omg, thank you for fixing them!