Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Kitchen Set *UPDATED*

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 4:51 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 9:49 PM by phoenix_phaerie : Updated Stove Meshe

252 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 11
Field Researcher
#126 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:52 PM
OMG! I got up out of my chair & did a dance (managed to spill my coffee in the process) when I logged on to MtS2 & found not only the origional set but recolors! YAY! The antique white is so perfect...

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#127 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:22 PM
Can simple words describe the joy of finding a set as wonderful as this? Thank you and let's hope for a long, succesfull career as a fantastic creator.
Test Subject
#128 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 7:16 AM
mwah mwah, thankyou very much for fixing this, as I think it is absolutley beautiful and was very reluctant to delete it from my downloads
Test Subject
#129 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 12:07 PM
it looks really nice i need it lol ... o n look it is downloaded:D
Field Researcher
#130 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 4:37 PM
WOW ♥ This is absolutely fantastic!!!!!! Thank you so much. Amazing work!!! Can't wait to use it!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Field Researcher
#131 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:31 AM
Woo Hoo....thanks for the fix, and the recolor permission. This set is one of the nicest kitchen sets I have seen. Thank you a million times again.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Field Researcher
#132 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 5:38 PM Last edited by JessicaRitchie : 27th Jun 2006 at 3:20 PM. Reason: added link
Just fantastic!! I did some re-colors and the only thing I found was that when I recolored the stove, the wood color changed but the stove itself did not pick up the color. You can see larger pictures HERE
to see the detail.
Thank you very much for this beautiful set!

You can find these sets at Spiffy Sims

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#133 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JessicaRitchie
Just fantastic!! I did some re-colors and the only thing I found was that when I recolored the stove, the wood color changed but the stove itself did not pick up the color. You can see larger pictures HERE
to see the detail.
Thank you very much for this beautiful set!

Oh wow! Those look stunning! I think you did an excellent job on those!
Test Subject
#134 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:28 PM
really nice , thank you
Instructor
#135 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:35 AM
the recolors I did are now posted if you want to have a look at them.. you can find them here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=166224

Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Test Subject
#136 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:47 AM
It reminds me of the osbournes kitchen XD I dont know why it just does
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 2:11 AM
This is hands down the best kitchen I've ever seen. I know it's high poly count, but I'm willing to risk the lag to have this beautiful set!

Thank you so, so much!
Test Subject
#138 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 7:57 AM
it's fantastic! thank you
Test Subject
#139 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:18 PM
WOW!!! This is a gorgeous kitchen set. I just can't believe it is your first object. I can't wait to use this in my game. Great job, and thank you soo much.
Field Researcher
#140 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:07 AM
hi, i love this kitchen! but once i placed some of the cabinets in my game, they disappeared...i also have luslipz73's recolors, and will be posting there too, but is anyone having or had this problem as well and would you know how to fix it?
Field Researcher
#141 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 8:40 AM
This is absolutely fabulous. It looks a bit like the kitchen in The OC. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Scholar
#142 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 11:31 PM
Its so wonderful ....Breathtaking.Thanks forever.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:21 AM
What a unique set! Oh, and I just wanted to say that your Small Town America set was the best d/l I ever got from TSR. Keep up the good work!

"My most shocking moment in the Sims can be summed up in three little words: Guinea Pig Disease."
Test Subject
#144 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:05 PM
Default Amazing!
Absouletly Amazing!!
You should get a reward or something for your work.I have no idea about creating objects(i figure they r too darn hard for me)..but i know what would look wonderful in my houses and this is it..Hugeeee thanks and congrats!
Keep it up plss!

I am a build maniac!Luf to build..build..build.
Only if i could upload my houses here!

Pinoska
Test Subject
#145 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:31 PM
I love this set. It really is beautiful. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 12:04 AM
Default Love It!!!
I love this set so much...I just wish you could make a collection folder for it. I spend half the time looking for all the objects to put it together!. Please if you can , could you include a collection folder?

Again thanks so much for this esquisit set

My Avatar was made by the wonderful people of SIMply elau using one of my own sims.
Test Subject
#147 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 2:15 PM
Thank you very much ^^!!
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:27 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#149 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 7:29 AM
I adore this set and use it in every house of mine! I would be SOOO happy if you would make the kitchen stove top hood into a fire alarm? If possible! Again, great work!
Field Researcher
#150 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 9:27 AM
Wonderful kitchen set! Thank you so much

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Page 6 of 11