Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hobb's Hollow - Subterranean Starter Home!

by QBUILDERZ Posted 29th Jan 2011 at 8:04 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2011 at 1:04 AM by QBUILDERZ : Fixed some bad formatting :P

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 3:57 AM
Good job! I'd been working on one of these, too. I'm totally going to use this for a fantasy themed neighborhood I'm building!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 6:36 AM
Absolutely amazing! I can hardly imagine the time it must have taken to plan and create this incredible beauty! :3

Thank you so very much for sharing it! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 11:25 PM
I really enjoyed reading the basement-house thread. I used to love discovering things like this in Sims 2 and am soooo glad there are things like this to discover in Sims 3. You guys did an amazing job in that thread and I'm looking forward to playing with Hobb's Hollow.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:21 AM
Heh! Too cute, QBuilderz, too cute!! I am wow'ed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 1:10 PM
Adorable! Great job!
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Hmmm, that is really strange. As my post said, I playtested, and I had similar scenario, but no glitching. See, I wanted to get some sims sitting on top of the house for a nice "Look! The sims LOVE eeet!" picture. My sims (completely honestly! lol) were cooking as well at the time They finished and went on their merry way to the top of the house. Granted, I then found out sims couldnt just sit on the ground, nor write in their journal...nor hang out. But...that is beside the point XD

However, thank you for reporting this. When I make the tutorial for the tutorial section, I will leave a note saying that there may be some routing issues in certain situations, as well as any possible fixes for it

To the first commenter: No, I almost never use CC, and if I did the post would say so. The queue moderators are quite vigialant when it comes to snuffing out CC

I also had this problem the first time I played your house, HOWEVER I found that it is not a fault of your own. I was moving furniture around and I accidentally clicked on my Sim. This is probably the problem, as picking up and placing Sims does weird things to their gravitational field @-@

Great house by the way! I absolutely love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 29th May 2011 at 10:52 PM
This little house is so adorable! :3 Gonna love playing it with my sims. (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 7:55 AM
Nice house to live in...
I do have a very irritating problem...
After spending 10+ days in this house, The kitchen get buggy... Blocks where the Stove and and the counter next to stove is place, become unaccessable... There are no interactions for the stove .. and if i try to move it... Then I can not place it back to its original position... any fix for that??? Coz I am thinking about abandoning this cute house due to this frustrating bug...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 4:28 PM
damn I don't have WA yet I might have to go buy it just to download this awesome house ehehe
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 12:56 PM
i love how the postbox and the trash can change places in pic 2 and 4.Once I get World Adventures (today or tommorrow) I will download it. My Vampys will love it. Thank u!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 9:46 PM
So cool!
Page 2 of 2