Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#1426 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 6:40 AM

ROS was cruel enough to have this fellow abducted TWELVE times in one week. I'm pretty sure this sums up his experience.

Unsavory Charlatan has hit a new low and now is trying to steal people's money at the graveyard.

I'm honestly not sure why I had her make you...

Who's gonna tell Keith's fiancee this gift was a liiiiiitle bit extreme?

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Advertisement
Instructor
#1427 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 3:11 AM
Instructor
#1428 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 5:33 PM
Been having a bit of snowy fun on my game. I did a Maxis remodel of one of the Pleasantview houses. Decided this was a nice shot to represent it.

Sims love writing in their diaries, don't they? One of my sims didn't go to work because she was too busy writing in her diary.

God I love snow! :lovestruc

I just think snow makes any picture beautiful. I may be a bit biased about snow.

Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Theorist
#1429 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 8:33 PM

Mad Poster
#1430 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:48 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 5:32 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly due to MYP issues
Normally, butlers are trained to answer the door if a visitor rings the doorbell. The Landgraab family's butler was a bit confused on this point and eagerly greeted anybody who happened to be walking past the house. Malcolm had to give him a stern lecture. (The innocent bypasser looks like she's also wondering what's wrong with the butler.)

Jodie Larson-Landgraab gave birth in the smallest bathroom to Malcolm V, handed him off to his father, and made a beeline for the bass. (I guess babies aren't nearly as much fun as musical instruments. ) Malcolm, who was exhausted after a long day at Club Dante, handed the baby right back to Jodie, gave her a stern lecture, and stumbled off to bed grumbling.

While this was happening, their daughter Lisa aged up. I almost forgot to get a picture of her. I assume she got that nose from her mother?

Sim animals can be just as dimwitted as sim humans. Here, one of the Landgraab family dogs is running away from a ghost.
(The ghost is hard to see. He's in the upper left part of the picture, between the two pine trees.)

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
Instructor
#1432 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 12:33 AM
@RoxEllen1965 Did Lisa even inherit something from Malcolm? She looks exactly like Jodie, save for the skintone.
Mad Poster
#1433 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 1:45 AM
I was curious too, so I used cheats to age Lisa up to adult. She appears to have gotten her mom's entire face - doesn't look a single bit like dad! Her skintone is halfway between the two. Jodie is S1 and Malcolm is S3. Lisa ended up with S2. She does have recessive genes for eye and hair color from her dad, but nothing that actually shows. The nose doesn't look so bad on her as an adult, but it certainly looks odd when she's still a child.

Lab Assistant
#1434 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 2:34 AM
Default baby Ginny is here

Top Secret Researcher
#1435 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 3:33 PM
This is always cute.

This is not.

Whoever had such horrible grammar about writing novels should never write a novel about writing a novel.
Mad Poster
#1436 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 3:52 PM
The only grammar *mistake* I see is that it would take a period to end Only one way to find out, and a capital C for click, as it would then start a new sentence. What am I missing?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1437 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 6:13 PM
Yeah, grinds my gears that sort of thing too.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#1438 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 7:20 PM
I've said before but they do deserve praise: we were lucky with the French localization of the game, there's like two typos in the entire corpus. Anyone who has ever corrected and proofread texts knows how difficult it is to catch everything.
Top Secret Researcher
#1439 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 4:07 AM
FreeTime want descriptions were generally lackluster, at least to me. Here is another God-awful description (Originally posted here; it irked me out so much I just had to take a screenshot of it).
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1440 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 10:46 AM
Grrr...nnnnngh

It's that sort of thing that makes me want to go through the lot and do corrections.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#1441 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 12:55 AM

Patrik and his love from college hurried to the wedding arch to get married before it turned dark, only to have it interrupted by his mother giving birth to her 9th child. She always steals the spotlight, dammit!

Such a party pooper!

As if that wasn't enough, his little sisters decided to go off to do their homework mid-ceremony.

And the newborn was forgotten in the snow. There's too many already! Who will notice if one goes missing, right?

All this only for him to randomly kiss his colleague the next day.

And now both his wife and his mom are pregnant, almost exactly synced. This is a stressful family.
Instructor
#1442 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 1:11 AM Last edited by velvetina : 15th Sep 2017 at 1:44 AM.
I used the batbox to smite the paperboy multiple times, and he suddenly just dropped dead. I didn't make him playable, he was about to leave the lot! Not that anyone at that house really cared anyway.

Mad Poster
#1443 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 1:18 AM
Perfect timing for kissing, chatting about random stuff and mopping the grass. Perfect.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#1444 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 2:36 PM
@TotallySimsCrazy Is that the blue house in the middle of Pleasantview? That's the first house I ever played in! Such nostalgia ^^
Instructor
#1445 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 3:07 PM
@Pideli Yes! I love that house and I absolutely adore makeovering it

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#1446 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 11:29 AM
@RoxEllen1965
Ahaaa so the English name is Jodie Larson! In Swedish she is called Josefin Larsson. I posted some photos of her in the Maxis made sim-picture thread, but I couldn't find out what the English name was. She has the most stunning maxis made face and I've taken many photos of her ^^
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...310#post5258310
Mad Poster
#1447 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 12:19 PM
Yes, I saw your post in the other thread. She is very beautiful in your game.
Top Secret Researcher
#1448 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 2:44 PM

I just find this soooo funny for some reason.
Mad Poster
#1449 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 8:33 PM
I like the woman's expression. "Who is that weirdo and what is he doing to my piano?"
Top Secret Researcher
#1450 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 8:46 PM
More adventures with FreeTime want descriptions...

Me: Hey! No running on the pool deck!

Kid: nO rUNNiNg oN tHe pOOL dEcK!

Page 58 of 121