Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sherlock

by MistyBlue Posted 21st Dec 2012 at 8:08 PM

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 52 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sammonsim
Yeah, you should get the sliders if you want him to look right. I didn't have all of the sliders at first and he looked quite a bit different from the pictures, but he looks great once I got them all and tried again. (And CAS Randomize is a lot more interesting with extra sliders!) I still haven't gotten his eyebrows quite right though. Maybe I downloaded the wrong ones. :-(
MistyBlue, thanks anyway! After endless searching on Google, I finally found somewhere else to download the hair - it was at MATY, if anyone else has the same problem.
Thanks again for the amazing, brilliant Sherlock! :D

Where on MATY? I can't seem to find it
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#52 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 5:53 AM
Love the Sherlock sim, MistyBlue
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 18th May 2013 at 11:42 PM
Amazing work but I can't find him in my Simbin. I've put him in my saved sims folder and downloaded sliders but still not working
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 27th May 2013 at 6:33 PM
I have downloaded all custom content and sliders, but it still does not come out as the right one
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zeezeeazc123
Where on MATY? I can't seem to find it
Sorry, it's been a while, but I think it was part of an "Ultimate Career bundle" set posted on their downloads thread (pudding factory section).

By the way, on Misty's tumblr she has finally posted her Sherlock sim in sims3pack format. Here is the post: http://mistyinthebluebox.tumblr.com...king-up-my-sims Thank you Misty!!

Now I have to go change him into a certain villain and put him in a Star Trek household... =D

Intersecting modular stairs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 2:59 AM
I Love This.
And You.
This Is Really Really Brilliant.
Ahhhhhh
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sammonsim
Sorry, it's been a while, but I think it was part of an "Ultimate Career bundle" set posted on their downloads thread (pudding factory section).

By the way, on Misty's tumblr she has finally posted her Sherlock sim in sims3pack format. Here is the post: http://mistyinthebluebox.tumblr.com...king-up-my-sims Thank you Misty!!

Now I have to go change him into a certain villain and put him in a Star Trek household... =D

Fantastic!! Thanks a lot!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 9:34 PM
OMG BENNY <333 Thanks so much for this Johnlock ftw
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#59 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 8:40 PM
Just wow! He's perfect!
Test Subject
#60 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 5:17 AM
Someone must make a Watson now! c:
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 5:57 PM
I've been fiddling with the CC for hours, and nothing makes him look like he does in your pictures! Help?! I got every bit of CC you list, including all the sliders. I don't know why, but it looks like all the CC is at default settings? Like, the eyelid thing just looks like heavy purple eyeshadow, and the lipstick looks like... well... lipstick... The blush is the worst, though! I can't seem to get RID of the girly pink flush on his cheeks! (It's actually kinda funny, but I want it gone anyhow. :p) This is one of the first three Sims I've ever tried to download and install, along with your Clara and one other sim. They all seem to have problems with just not looking right, so I figure I must have done something wrong, but as a complete n00b to Sims3 (Just finally got the Starter Pack last week! Yay!) I have no idea WHAT I did wrong! I followed all instructions and looked up instructions on here for installing .sims but to no avail. Please help?

I have no idea. . . o.o
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 4:17 AM
I think I figured out the problem... AwesomeMod sliders aren't appearing in my game. In fact, NO aspect of awesomemod is appearing in my game. For some reason, it doesn't function, and even disables several of the other few mods I have installed. >:C

Anyways, downloading the sims3pack file from your website worked, so at least I have him in-game now. Can't fix Clara, though, because she doesn't seem to have a sims3pack version.

Got any tips for a n00b on installing AwesomeMod?

I have no idea. . . o.o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 6:32 PM
Brilliant, amazing likeness! I love the flat in the pictures as well ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 3:33 AM
PERfreakingFECTION I LOVE YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 3:02 PM
Amazing!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#66 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 7:53 AM
So there seems to be 3 issues...1 with clothing/hair.. when he sleeps, works, etc, his hair doesn't stay the same curly look. also, his clothes don't stay what they should? idk if you specified past the purple shirt and slacks... but if i try to add other clothes, ie: formal, his hair changes to a long look and i can't find the curly in my files?

the second issue is with his traits.. there seems to only be 4 traits instead of five and idk if you'd specified a fifth? anyway it gives me trouble when i try to add a 5th trait...

and when i install the sims3pack, it says this:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 4:58 AM
I LOVE YOU, THANKS SO MUCH OMG
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 7:03 PM
I looooooooove this. Looks just like him!!!! But unfortunately I have the same problem as Sherkhanlock with the hair and what it says when you install it. I was just curious is getting Ambitions EP would help that at all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 11:51 PM
THANK YOU. I HAVE FOUND MY BABY. NOW I NEED A WATSON AND I AND COMPLETE! *Ovaries explode due to Benedict's voice and sexiness*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 1:18 PM
I adore Sherlock, and I'm crap at making Sims, so, thank you a lot for giving me the chance to play with my favourite sleuth :D
THANKS POST
#71 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 2:48 PM
This is perfect !
THANKS POST
#72 Old 20th May 2014 at 12:37 PM
THANK YOU <3
THANKS POST
#73 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:05 AM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 1:02 AM
Amazing! Great job! Now we just need a Doctor Watson. ;-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#75 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 10:53 AM
Thank you so much! He looks amazing! Since there is no doctor Watson I made him housemates with my Patrick Jane (The Mentalist) and they're both detectives! So much fun!
Page 3 of 4