Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swimsuit's for Warlokk's Body Mesh's.

by ScorN Posted 29th Oct 2005 at 11:25 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2005 at 11:48 PM by ScorN

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:18 AM
Thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:59 AM
very pretty!
i have a question- does that body mesh stay with all clothes or is it just for some clothes?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 5:31 AM
i think they'll fit w/ warlokk's body mesh only.

H a p P y S i m M i N g!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 6:54 AM
Hey ScorN these are nice and welcome aboard.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Inventor
#6 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 6:56 AM
Love the purple, nice work.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 7:07 AM
This is TIGHT thankz
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 8:18 AM
Wow. Thanks. :clap:

The art forewer !!!
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 9:03 AM
these are hawt , thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:03 PM
She's Hot!!! Hell Yeah
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:41 PM
Thank you! I sure wish more people would do stuff for the 34c and 34 hip sizes though. The 36d was obviously very successful but I don't want all my sims to look like that, and I would like a lot of them to be a bit larger than the default.
Instructor
#12 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:20 PM
Nice work!!! kinda hatin no ones using the 38 hip but I'll convert it myself... LOL
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:41 PM
Thank you all for your comments. Im still kinda unexperienced with photoshop and texture maping, but there should be more things to come.

As for the other sizes, its pretty easy to convert the clothes to other sizes so I probably wont be making more than one of each.

Danger gleams like sunshine in a brave man's eyes. - Euripides.
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 5:19 AM
These are beautiful...But I would love to see them in a C cup, so that more of my sims can wear them! Thank you!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") "The best thing about this signature is by the time you've started reading it and realised it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop."
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorN
Thank you all for your comments. Im still kinda unexperienced with photoshop and texture maping, but there should be more things to come.

As for the other sizes, its pretty easy to convert the clothes to other sizes so I probably wont be making more than one of each.

LOL, maybe for YOU! I have no idea how to do that, and not much inclination to try to learn how. Maybe if it's easy, but "easy" is relative if you have no experience working with the tools and/or don't have the tools needed.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:15 AM
thanx i love these ! looking forward to seeing more from you !!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
#17 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 12:49 AM
These look fantastic. Well done
#18 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:02 AM
Is the body mesh 'connected' with the swimsuits? Or do we have to go search for the body mesh?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TattooedNeedles
Is the body mesh 'connected' with the swimsuits? Or do we have to go search for the body mesh?

These will only show up in-game if you have the required mesh. The link where you can download it is at the top of the page, it is not included with these downloads.

Danger gleams like sunshine in a brave man's eyes. - Euripides.
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:19 PM
Finally! Someone does a 36DEnhanced with matching 36 hips!!

Who woulda thunk it???

*hint, hint*