Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drivable Hummer

by DBCAB Posted 29th Oct 2005 at 11:35 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2009 at 4:29 PM by -Maylin-

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:37 PM Last edited by PinkFloyd : 30th Oct 2005 at 12:45 AM.
Everyone has been asking for this.Fantastic!Probably the coolest thing that you've made since the disco ball and those great wings.Thank you DBCAB!

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:45 PM
thank you so much i've wanted one since i first got my hands on nightlife. :jaw:
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:47 PM
thanks i have wanted this in long time :D

Unauthorized incoming post!
Inventor
#5 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:48 PM
Finally! Thank you My military employed sims will be so happy

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:09 AM
Awesome!!! Great job!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:27 AM
Oh My god. This is so cool

Now known as CMW15
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:31 AM
Why are the wheels too small, not the right type and not showing up in the back?
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:32 AM
This is great!! Thanks so much. Now if we can only find some way to get the helicopter driveable. )
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:44 AM
There is afunny thing going on with the wheels. Has anyone noticed that?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:49 AM
:comment: :hdown: So why don't they just get a picture of the real sims hummer's wheel and make the wheel out of that?
Instructor
#12 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:55 AM
thank you so much for this, it looks great
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:06 AM
i don't get it in the gAME. I USED WinZIP and WinRAR

Unauthorized incoming post!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:27 AM
looks cool...if it was,nt for the strange effect with the wheels i would download.....but i will hang off for now....but keep up the excellent work....well done!

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coolkid1853
Why are the wheels too small, not the right type and not showing up in the back?

they show in back look at all the screenshots its the angle and the wheel hub that makes it look that way on that screenshot.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:05 AM
Make The Wheeles Normal Size (The Size They Used To Be)
<
- ))
<

~SiM aDdIcTiOn~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sgoobysnacks29
looks cool...if it was,nt for the strange effect with the wheels i would download.....but i will hang off for now....but keep up the excellent work....well done!

theres nothing wrong with the wheels that screenshoit was done at an odd angle look at all the screenshots or at least please get it in the game, and look at it before you post.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mc44741
Make The Wheeles Normal Size (The Size They Used To Be)
<
- ))
<

ok is that your idea of a request or a complaint lol. The wheels are the size from the truck I used to make the hummer. I was thinking they were a little small myself , and was thinking of making them larger, I may or I may not.
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:26 AM
Okay Okay Okay But Maybe U SHOULD Refriase The Wheel Size The Pay Attention To The Size Before The Model Was Exported

~SiM aDdIcTiOn~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by morten8035
i don't get it in the gAME. I USED WinZIP and winrar

If you have windows xp just right click and extract all.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:54 AM
i love it its cool thanx for sharing!!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mc44741
Okay Okay Okay But Maybe U SHOULD Refriase The Wheel Size The Pay Attention To The Size Before The Model Was Exported

ok well I dont really understand what ya mean by the post but I just checked the hummer and the truck i used for that object in my 3d program, the wheels are the exact same size. I supose I can make the hummer smaller to make the wheels look larger but seriously I just checked them and compared they are the same size, and I did want the hummer a slight bit bigger. Maybe ill update that later if I get the time.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cwirsing
Oh My god. This is so cool

thank you very much looking forward to seeing your recolors, oh my niece wants a pink camaflage ...hint hint.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:16 AM
Hmmm, I'm downloading....curious to this "problem" others speak of. It's a great vehicle. I shall checkback to see if something needs to be fixed, but first a testdrive. Thanks!

:wise:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Cult Leader
#25 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:19 AM
Yeeeesssssssssss! I new it was only a matter of time. I love it, can't wait for a hot pink, black or fluro green recolor *wink*.
Page 1 of 4