Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts

by bubbligirl Posted 5th Nov 2005 at 7:44 AM - Updated 5th Nov 2005 at 7:10 PM by bubbligirl

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 7:32 PM
At last...

my favorite FF-Char is here, thank you very much for that :baloons:
(no, i don't mind that this is the KH-Yuffie )
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 12:18 AM
OMG THANK U!!!! This will go well in my FF/KH Neighbourhood

Thanks again
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 9:02 AM
Good job! :D
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 1:10 AM
Thank you for sharing her. I really love her clothing. They look very good. And now I have her to run around my sims town and pester Cloud, Tifa, Vincent, Kadaj, Sephiroth, Laguna & Squall all day long. (lol, sounds more like a Square Enix town than a Maxis made one) Anywho... thank you!
#6 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 5:27 AM
http://www.simplyelau.it/accessorie...lt/scarfs01.htm Here's a pretty good scarf for her.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:22 AM
I was going to use that scarf but Its only for adults, and in KH yuffie is a teen.
Thankyou everyone for the nice comments Im glad you's like her

Can't I scream in peace?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:05 AM
Nice, think you could make an AC version?
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:59 PM
Oh, thank you! I love Yuffie to pieces! Great job! ^^
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 4:18 AM
so pretty thank uu
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 5:33 AM
She is my favorite too
she is so bealtiful i love her
thanks very much :salute:
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:07 AM
Thanks, I was about to make her myself! *whacks with paper* You need to stay out of my head! (joke)

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 10:59 AM
Aa, looks great! I'm going to downoad it right now!
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 4:35 AM
Looks awesome! Yuffie is my favorite FF/KH character. (Looks like I have company...)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 6:25 PM
she's great! her outfit is awesome too.

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 10:25 PM
her outfit looks alot like rikkus from ffx
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 5:30 PM
Wow! Total awesomeness! I love KH and I want FFVII! I think Leon is cute! What did I just say?! I need to get away from video games for a while....

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
-Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 5:31 PM
One question: Is Christy Carlson Romano the voice of Yuffie in KH and FFVII? I get slightly confused...

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 5:33 PM
I wonder what KH2's storyline is about, froggyluvr's siggy got me to thnking about it.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:39 PM
great!!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:42 PM
Nice job!! Looks just like her. Yes, christy carlson ramano is the voice of yuffie,
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 4:36 AM
Wow! That looks nice!