Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eowyn (Miranda Otto) (lotr)

by little chocobo Posted 9th Nov 2005 at 2:34 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 7:44 PM
She's great thanx and i'm first yahoo (and don't delete it cynicalchick it's only a bit of fun, you may have heard of it)
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 8:31 PM
Wonderful, thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:23 AM
My goodness, she's amazing! And where did you get that lot in the background? I'm trying to make a LOTR 'hood, but I'm not great with Build Mode... and if that isn't the Golden Hall of Edoras, it certainly looks like it!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:19 AM
Now I'm just missing Faramir to end their movie's not shown love story

thanks thanks thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyara
My goodness, she's amazing! And where did you get that lot in the background? I'm trying to make a LOTR 'hood, but I'm not great with Build Mode... and if that isn't the Golden Hall of Edoras, it certainly looks like it!

My Golden Hall is a joke compared to the one of Isiliel: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ght=golden+hall

pity, he doesn't want to upload it (the big meany!)
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#7 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 10:42 AM
I just loooove the dress! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 12:04 PM
There's some bunch in the UK who do lifesize cardboard cut-outs of film stars. Needless to say, Eowyn is the most popular from LOTR - but now thanks to you, we can have a moving one! I like your Golden Hall too. Possibilities are endless, you could have a neighbourhood for each of the regions in Middle Earth!

What's the best way to make God laugh?
Tell him your plans for your future!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:29 PM
Nice female sims. She's very beatiful.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:06 PM
Great job!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 5:42 PM
looks great!nice job!

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 12:25 AM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 17th Jul 2011 at 12:37 AM.
Awesome likeness! Sadly, no meshes included for dress or hair and link to dress mesh is dead.