Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peasant Teen Boy

by EnblithTheFair Posted 11th Nov 2005 at 3:23 AM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 1:17 AM by EnblithTheFair : Adding Keywords!

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:11 AM
I like this too. :-D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:22 PM
Thanks, I was looking through your creations earlier to see if you had made a teen male like you did a teen female... And today I was pleasantly surprised! Thank you.

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:25 PM
Wow! A lovely shade of green. Can we get more colors, I like the look very much.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Instructor
#5 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:34 PM Last edited by simtopia : 11th Nov 2005 at 6:53 PM.
Yesss! I love getting male medieval clothing since it's always so difficult to find. Oh and thanks for the heads up about the little boys clothing form Tabala. They're just what I needed.

Enblith, would you make recolors of this outfit? Please?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:02 PM
Wow, I like this outfit. Medieval female clothing is easy to find but (good) male clothing is rare. thanks for sharing this.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 8:12 PM
I think I will be making more male medieval clothing. If you want something in particular you can give me some suggestions. I might try using some of the meshes that Magic Modders uploaded.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:23 AM
Oh man you shouldn't of said that, hmmm let me think a bit an I'll have some suggestions. God I live for my medieval sims and its always hard to find someone who offers to make medieval, especially males, clothing. Thanks to all those from this site things are really looking up for us medieval simmers!!!

I'll definitely get back to ya... oh thank you so much for the peasant boy, looks great
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 1:59 AM
oooh, love this! I love the green colour so much, they look so gorgeous on my sims! I'd love some more medieval gut's clothes 2! i need some for my elders i think... Well for all my sims - i can't have them all wering the same thing! That's why im so gratefull for this... if you want some ideas... how about a more formal doublet thing? I'm so sick of all the black medieval things i can't find! Give Me colour! - and the good thing is that you have! Thanx a billion times, i'll try and think of somethings if u want.

Je Suis une Grenouille Mort - I am a dead frog

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:34 AM
Fabulous! There's a shortage of good medieval clothes for teen guys.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th May 2006 at 2:43 AM
I second the request for a doublet. I'm thinking especially of V's costume in V for Vendetta in saying that.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:27 AM
Default Thankies! :)
Yippies! :D

I am making and elvin city and this, THIS is just what i need.

Thankies.

By the way since your making medieval stuff do you think you could make me some toadstools and fairy rings for my elvin gardens?

PS: the candy machines don't really have candy in them, it is just plastic. IT"S ALL A BIG SCAMM!!!

~*>>O.o...Hiccup...-Bijou-...<<*~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th May 2013 at 2:07 AM
Thank you for this! I agree with mistletoesquest, there is a HUGE shortage of medieval clothes for teen males. Great job.