Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacements of SimCribbling’s New Alien Skintones

by PattyMcPat2666 Posted 12th Nov 2005 at 8:44 PM

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:23 AM
Nice, could you make vampire replacements with the grey ones?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:25 AM
Yay!! Thank you for these :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:45 AM
Yay! thank you so much!
Now if someone could make the metallic one as a zombie default my game would be almost perfect! :hint: :hint:
Anyway thanks.
PS: these are anatomically correct?

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:46 AM
They all look awesome. How am I going to choose?

"You party hard, you play hard and that's what we do. We put a lot into it
and we enjoy the good stuff, hate the bad stuff and that's part of it." - Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 1:45 AM Last edited by PattyMcPat2666 : 13th Nov 2005 at 2:03 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by luizamonteiro
Nice, could you make vampire replacements with the grey ones?

The thing with vampire skins is that its not actually a skin, but it changes the color of the sims that becomes a vampire. So if you have one of these custom skintones on a sim and they become a vampire the skintone will become bluish.

Quote: Originally posted by VkToriA
Yay! thank you so much!
Now if someone could make the metallic one as a zombie default my game would be almost perfect! :hint: :hint:
Anyway thanks.
PS: these are anatomically correct?

I'm working on something like that, but it may be awhile and no, these skintones are not anatomically correct.

***UPDATE: I have found a default replacement for zombies but the file type of wierd and when transfering the skintones I lose a lot of detail. As I've said before, if anyone has any knowledge of creating the default files themselves I would be able to change the skintones.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:26 AM
This is great! Thanks so much
#8 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:37 AM
Thank you sooo much! Now I can finally make some realistic alien humanoids in my game.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 4:53 AM
I never thought that you made all the colors for Alien! :insane:
Thank you soooo much for the hard work, Patrick *hug*

Hmm...my choice is Dimgray :bandit:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ren
I never thought that you made all the colors for Alien! :insane:
Thank you soooo much for the hard work, Patrick *hug*

Hmm...my choice is Dimgray :bandit:

Well I thought they looked good as an alternative to the green ones, but I am also planning on making the grey skintones zombie replacements, however I'm having some trouble uploading the files at the moment, but just to let everyone know they're completed.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 6:01 AM Last edited by Ren : 13th Nov 2005 at 8:05 AM.
:bandit:
Well...in my opinion, if you replace default zombie skin to my gray one, it maybe cause a little inconvenience to make some make-ups. For example, eyeliner or lipsticks...you know what I mean

Anyway, thank you so much for the works again
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 10:54 AM Last edited by emino : 13th Nov 2005 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Spellimg error ;)
Is it possible for a Maxis green colour? Like the one you did for the older skintone?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Is it possible for a Maxis green colour? Like the one you did for the older skintone?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Can you elaborate?
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 11:47 AM
The previous version of SimCribbling default skintone has your alien skintone, which uses the alien green color that almost the same as maxis aliens.

Did that makes sense? My English is not that good :\
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:25 PM
Oh, I understand now. You want a brighter version of the new alien skintone. Well, I'll see what I can do about that, but it might be awhile before SimCribbling or I make it.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:29 PM
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:47 PM
can you make more colors like purple , pink & blue
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:51 PM
Any possibilities to make the green one anatomically correct?

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 1:40 PM
The green ones seem to be anatomically correct as far as nipples go, just no genitalia. Nice work on these, PattyMcPat2666.
Instructor
#20 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 1:44 PM
ONG! you rule! these rock

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 1:57 AM Last edited by Ren : 14th Nov 2005 at 2:06 AM.
The 4 colors are my works, and I don't want to heighten the colors.
Well, but I understand the people who are not satisfied with my taste.

so do as you please, Patrick. I won't care about this any more.

Oh, and there is one thing I want to say.
All of my stuffs are allowed to upload on the Sims2 Exchange. As you know, I've uploaded my files there till now. So Patrick, I don't understand your word "Please do not redistribute this skin on the Sims Exchange"
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 3:33 AM
Ren, you did a great job, I love your skins and I love having them as my defaults. Thanks to both you and PattyMc
#23 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:10 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:09 AM Last edited by zombhunt2004 : 17th Jan 2006 at 3:15 AM.
it helps if the teen females have a texture for their face, the green skin is missing the teen female face textures, and the teen female hair segment texture, also the adult female hair segment is missing.

as far as i can tell there are at least 6 textures missing from each one of the simscribbling default textures.

i found this out when i was forced to use SimPE to extract the textures from the default file cause this color skin is no longer able to be downloaded from the exchange since that is where simscribblings link takes you. i am trying to be able to make an alien with this skintone from the creation screen, so far this is the hard way with missing textures.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:29 AM
Köszike! Thanx!
Page 1 of 2