Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pine Tree Resizes

by nicvncnt Posted 13th Nov 2005 at 9:22 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2010 at 8:06 PM by nicvncnt : Typo

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:24 PM
I Needed These! Awesome! Thank You!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:28 PM
Super sweet! Thanks for sharing

LD
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 10:53 PM
Thank you! *bows* XD
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:26 AM
Thank you so much!There wonderful!I salute you :salute: LOL
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 3:45 AM
oh I needed all the trees resized. lol
Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:06 AM
Very Nice. This can be very usefull.
Keep it up
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iona
oh I needed all the trees resized. lol
Thank you so much.

i was thinking of doing some palm trees when i get time - someone did a palm tree resize a while back which i downloaded but didn't keep it because there was a weird problem with the uv-map which made the trunk look kinda twisted
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 6:45 PM
Thanks I have been wanting this!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:01 PM
My original pine was replaced by a downloaded recolor, now I can not have a normal pine. Is there anyway that you could include the original? I would forever be in your debt.

*I envision a world where a chicken is free to cross the road with out its motives being questioned*

~*~ Happy Simming ~*~
~*~ . .Blessed Be. . ~*~
~*~ . . ~Ravyn. . . ~*~
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 1:19 AM
I love the house - any chance you could put it up for sale!?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyravynmoon
My original pine was replaced by a downloaded recolor, now I can not have a normal pine. Is there anyway that you could include the original? I would forever be in your debt.

you should just need to remove the downloaded recolor to get your default back - the best i could do would be to clone the maxis default for you & give it a new guid to stop the download overriding it - but you would then need to replace every pine tree in every lot one at a time
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cafparsons
I love the house - any chance you could put it up for sale!?

the house is one of the maxis-made lots that shipped with the original game it was in pleasntview & i think they call it Victorian Value - I just changed the paint color from yellow (yuk) to dark green using some great wall colors from Marina's site
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th May 2006 at 7:51 PM
ooh I like it
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 9:41 PM
Awesome
These are so great -Thank you!

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:59 PM
I have always wanted this, thank you.. looks fabulous!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:35 PM
Recently I have been becoming concerned about file-bloat in my downloads folder. One way I am addressing this is that where ever possible I have been adapting my packages to share texture resources using the so-called "repository" technique.

Now I have changed the pine trees to use the textures from the Maxis original, in the process reducing the package file sizes from approx 700Kb to 15Kb.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 5:58 PM
Default Added Seasons compatibility.
Now that I have Seasons, I've updated the pines so that they collect snow on their branches in winter.

You can let these new versions overwrite the old versions in your downloads folder.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 5:29 PM
These are amazing! Thank you so much for slaving them and making them seasons-compatible :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 10:21 PM
I love these tree resizes! I love that you made them Seasons compatible, though the repository trees are just as awesome. Thank you so much, these are excellent.