Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 02b - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 17th Nov 2005 at 10:29 AM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 9:12 PM by plasticbox : 2005-11-20: Updated cross-reference

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:01 PM
:salute: nice house
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:24 PM
I love it... It's always good to have starter homes
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:34 PM
Very nice. And by the way, getting rid of zee pool is easy if you want to expand, plus there's always up....as in more floors. Thanks for a nice place to put my single sims! :howdy:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 7:17 PM
It's perfect for my starter-sims without much money!Thank you sooooo much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:26 PM
I love this starter house! I'm so sick of my single (financially stable but still in starter mode) active sims constantly wanting to swim. Now they can! And the house is roomy too which is great. Thanks!! :D

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 10:56 PM
Default thank you!
i just want to say i think your starter houses are amazing. you make practical houses that are actually playable and i love that. a lot of the houses people post cause my computer to run out of virtual memory just by opening them. thanks for sharing!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:21 PM
thanks for all your nice comments, people. =)

Priestess1974, if you come up with an interesting two-story version of this house, I'd love to see a screenshot! Feel free to upload the house as well if you want -- also, if anyone else makes a cool new version of any of my houses, it's totally OK to upload them. You don't have to ask me or anything -- but please do provide a link to the thread with the original house (so that people know there's other versions too).

I love having many different variations of a house -- like in real life, they often build a row of identical houses and then people slowly customize them over time ... I like that look in my neighbourhood view. That's why I'm doing all those different versions. 02c coming soon ... and if I can figure out a good way to put stairs in, there'll be a 02d as well =).
Scholar
#9 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 10:48 PM
THis house is amazing, thanks for sharing it.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:29 AM
Thank you so much for making this house
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 9:26 PM
Wow, old school! '05!

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:56 AM
thank you