Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Requested* Billy and Crystal

by baby_kitty66 Posted 19th Nov 2005 at 5:49 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2006 at 12:58 AM by baby_kitty66

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 5:03 PM
They are a beautiful couple. I just wanted you to know I am using "Crystal" in my family I have right now. I was planing on using the whole family you had with the twins and all, but the twins' hair didn't show up properly. I liked "Crystal" so much I decided to use her for my new family anyway. I have named her Andrea and she currently has six children, working on 10 (per her own want). Thanks for making this beautiful sim. I just thought you might like to know someone is using her
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 8:50 PM
Why thank ya lol...I dont know why the twins hair didnt show up, it works just fine in my game. The only color of it is blonde though. I was hoping for more colors! I am glad you like her, i know most of the sims on here are made of mostly custom content but i rarely use custom content on my sims, only the eyes so they do look alot plainer than most of the downloadable sims on here. Thank you for replying and letting me know that someone enjoys them
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:33 PM
This is cool! Me, I use custom content, but you not using much custom content...it makes them very original. I love them! I'm so downloading both of them!

sometimes it just doesn't pay to knaw through the leather straps...
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 7:07 PM
Do you need to download the hair and eyes for these two and their daughters?

We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one
And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 12:40 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 5:40 PM
the nose of the kid is ugly