Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

new mesh luxurious antique chair

by mutinamutina Posted 22nd Nov 2005 at 12:32 AM - Updated 15th May 2009 at 2:02 PM by -Maylin-

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 12:35 AM
This is so adorable!

Anything with a animal prints next time?

I love how you make these!

Thanks!

-Romeo

That's me, silly. Not a sim. But uh, if you're into me, good. If not, whatever.
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 1:48 AM
Thanks again.I gathered your treasures in the last hours.Please,create,create,create...You are so talented.Thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 4:41 AM
Oh my Gosh this is so gorgeous. You sure have a talent for making meshes. Thank you so very much in sharing and creating it with all of us. Keep up the GREAT work.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 10:00 AM
Beautiful! I love antique mobile. Just like Brad Pitt, as I read somewhere. *lol*

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 3:54 PM
I loved your "Lap of Luxury Loveseat" to match the Maxis "Lap of Luxury Sofa"...
And now a matching chair!

This is a perfect collection.
Thank you so very much

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 12:35 AM
These are great... Already have the sofas (I'm going backwards). I can't wait to be able to reload my game and try them out!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:17 PM
Very posh thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:40 PM
Very nice! I love it. Thank you for sharing. It will add a new dimension to my livingrooms.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:19 PM
Thank You