Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Forked Tail Recolors

by generalzoi Posted 26th Nov 2005 at 3:47 AM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:47 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 6:49 AM
Personally, I would LOVE to see the pirate related meshes! Would be great to have a real looking pirate residing on the galleon I got from MTS2 awhile back.

netseeker2
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 10:04 AM
Personly, I think you should release the pirate as a complete model so that we could only change his face to taste. Accessories based on glasses are really troublesome once you can see only the face of a dummy and has to mess around to find the searched one.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 1:44 PM
Default good
i like it but i was wonderin since im no good at this only a n0oB could you edit it so it hasnt got the point at the end like a monkey tail i wuld giv thanxs 1000 times(If i could) if u did :dsausage:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
Personly, I think you should release the pirate as a complete model so that we could only change his face to taste. Accessories based on glasses are really troublesome once you can see only the face of a dummy and has to mess around to find the searched one.

Um, what? You can wear the eyepatch with any face you want, and the pegleg is a seperate clothing mesh that can also be worn with whatever you want. I actually have that pegleg, a pegleg with long pants, and a pegleg to fit the Maxis pirate outfit. That's just an example.

Quote: Originally posted by karate_camel
i like it but i was wonderin since im no good at this only a n0oB could you edit it so it hasnt got the point at the end like a monkey tail i wuld giv thanxs 1000 times(If i could) if u did :dsausage:

My forked tail is based on Atreya's cat tail mesh, which doesn't have a point. Look her stuff up. There are a lot of tails on the site.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 4:45 PM
Good Joob Generalzoi keep it up!

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 7:43 PM
The matey looks awesome! But the parrot on the shoulder is an oscar winner! will it be a separate accesory?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rodolfo
The matey looks awesome! But the parrot on the shoulder is an oscar winner! will it be a separate accesory?

Yep. The eyepatch and the parrot are both (seperate) accessories, and can be worn together. And thank you. The parrot is the most complicate mesh I've made without basing it on something else, and I'm rather proud of it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 12:07 AM
maybe it's to early to ask but the parrot moves when the sim moves the head like the glasses or is it fixed on the shoulder and only moves when the shoulder does?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rodolfo
maybe it's to early to ask but the parrot moves when the sim moves the head like the glasses or is it fixed on the shoulder and only moves when the shoulder does?

It's currently assigned to the shoulder, but I haven't had a chance to test it yet. These past few weeks I've been busy with finals. But I'm getting closer to done, at least.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:42 PM
neat!
don't worry, take your time!
#12 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:42 AM
Iv tried to download it but it doesn't work for me. I tried all of them, even the blue one you did, none work for me.

Anywho, I think they look great. Nice job.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matt2therage
Iv tried to download it but it doesn't work for me. I tried all of them, even the blue one you did, none work for me.

Anywho, I think they look great. Nice job.

Unfortunately I don't know what to tell anyone who's having problems, since it seems to work for everyone else. Just unzip the files in your Downloads folder, and it should show up.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 11:29 PM
Hey any chance of making the colors to suit my dragons? I could really use a pink and purple tail. If I knew how to recolr things I'd attempt it myself. ^^;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 2:44 AM
good
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 1:30 AM
I love all that you've done, and I use them still.