Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlli Christmas theme Living room

by McAlli Posted 27th Nov 2005 at 1:50 PM - Updated 26th May 2006 at 10:50 PM by McAlli

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:00 PM
Ooh, I love it! Thank you so much! Yay for Christmas! =)
And yay for the Defence force. I'm guessing you mean the US defence force, but yay for all of them!

"I solemly swear that I am up to no good"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:05 PM
Thank you! What a beautiful livingroom!!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas - please thank your son and give him a hug for me, we appreciate what he is doing - keeping us all safe!

Lizzy220
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:08 PM
i could use this set a lot! :monkey:
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:19 PM
ohhh my STARS !! this is soooo pretty ..it is the best christmas set i have seen .........nice nice work .......always looking for more sets ....
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:59 PM
Beautiful! Thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:13 PM
Very cute and beautiful. Thanx for share it!
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:02 AM
Love it. Thank you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:14 AM
very pretty set

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Forum Resident
#10 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:29 PM
Thank you so much McAli it's absolutely gorgeous you have great taste :nod:
You have a wonderful time with your son & his family & have a great Christmas.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 4:39 PM
Thanks everyone. My son is in the United States Air Force. It is going to be a glorious Christmas! I will have both my children, and their spouses and my grandkids! Pass the Turkey and the Ham! Happy Holidays to Everyone!

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 2:09 PM
Beautifullllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!
Super !!! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 4:38 PM
Dear McAlli :wave:

I just dl your absolut wounderfull recolor of a Livingroom and i saw it ingame , it made my Trapperhouse into a home feeling X-Mas mood.

Thanks so much for this elegant work , u shall do some more nice Rooms for Winter Holidays .

Great u shared it with all of us :jig: .

Happy Simming and some nice Family Holidays in peace and freedom to U

Shalimar :wave:

I am german , hope i wrote everthing right .
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 10:11 PM
Wie Spechen sie English ser gute! Danka, Shalimar!
McAlli

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 1:28 PM
Having some problems...

The furnishings do not show up. The wall paper, floor covering, and curtains did. Any thoughts ?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 3:30 PM
to sscairns-All the furniture is Maxis so it should show up. Without knowing more details of your install, I can't say. Let me know what you did. Did you put the packages into your download file?

McAlli's page
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 9:53 PM
McAlli,

Thanks for the reply !

Everything went into downloads, as some items are showing up and others are not it must be a conflict somehow. I guess it's time to do some house cleaning in downloads (move, recreate, re-install the stuff I actually use, not all the stuff I thought would be neat and downloaded.)

Once again thanks for the response, you do some VERY nice work !
Banned
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 11:58 PM
Your Sets Are Gorgeous. I'm Glad You'll Have Your Whole Family For The Holidays. Thanks For The Set, And You And Yours Be Blessed!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:07 AM
Default thank you
very pretty, thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:05 PM
thank you. It's soooo pretty.^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 6:31 AM
Thank you! Odd note, my husband is a year away from retiring from the Air Force and our son leaves for Air Force basic Training in March. AimHigh! I love your stuff, but its for my OWN use, I don't upload and I do not share my toys!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 12:51 AM
I love the rugs, no offense to you, Please I'm asking nicely, please spell Christmas correctly, When you use X you are taking Christ out of Christmas. Please don't be angry by this, I know when I used the X I didn't realize what I was doing. Please keep up with your Christmas decorations, and God Bless You.
May God's blessings be many and your woe's be few.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 1:25 AM
Oh how prettyyyy...you're one of my 10 most favorites!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 7:55 AM
Can I please use your set on www.simfansuk.com That is where I put all my houses. I will give credit to you for the furniture and the web sight here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 4:33 PM
Thank you