Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Misty, a friend of the band by Neen (rock chick)

by Rock Chick Posted 29th Nov 2005 at 9:21 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2005 at 12:13 AM by Rock Chick

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 4:27 AM
whoa, big boobies. pretty face though. lol
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 6:05 AM
She's really beautiful. Thanx for this.

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 6:56 AM
Great face! Airbags in the front need severe deflating, but I can fix that. Good work.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 8:04 AM
well Misty is well endowed , but not out of place in many an 80's rock band entourage! I just took inspiration from my rock video collection! (and a couple mates from my old rock chick on the loose days!) She is also a chubby maxis bodyshape which accentuates it a bit. However, you alter her to suit you, that's the point of the game after all
xxx
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 12:14 PM
She's Very Pretty, Thanks for this
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 3:27 PM
She's perfect! Just like the boys of the band! Congrats!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 9:50 PM
her boobs are HUGE! too big im scared! please deflate or consider a breast reduction surgery! please! its bad i will not download this cause her hair is too big just like her boobs!*laughs evily*
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 10:28 PM
I think she's perfect. I mean, it's not like there aren't big breasted chicks in the world. I should know, I'm one of them. Plus, those are the chicks you usually see with a band anyway. Great job! I have the complete set now!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RobynMayLima
her boobs are HUGE! too big im scared! please deflate or consider a breast reduction surgery! please! its bad i will not download this cause her hair is too big just like her boobs!*laughs evily*

If you aren't going to download her, and you don't like her, you don't have to comment. If you don't have anything nice to say, and you don't have any constructive criticism, then you should just move on to other things. Also, the beauty of custom sims is if you don't like their clothes or hair, you *can* change those for your personal use.

I for one like her, Neen. I think she's a very pretty girl. I will say she must have a lot of backaches, and she must have found an amazing bra to hold those up, but she is gorgeous as-is. Thank you for sharing her, and the guys in the band, too.

i wish i was the evidence, i wish i was the grounds
for 50 million hands upraised and open towards the sky
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:15 AM
that's really perfect! i love your creations and i download all your rock chicks they are amazing!
thankx

Take a look at me now, there's just an empty face..

See my works, click here.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:18 AM
oops! what a huge boobs:S

Take a look at me now, there's just an empty face..

See my works, click here.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 7:48 PM
lol its great i think.

I was looking at the pic, and other people said big boobs and it was like, WHERE? :P

♥♥♥♥♥♥☼♫♪♠☻[COLOR=Pink]A balanced diet is a chocolate in each hand.[/COLOR]♥♥♥♥♥♥☼♫♪♠☻
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 7:23 AM
Don't forget, she is packed with ONE top with a large chest...you can put her in anything in your own game..I just knew a few girls like that (and still do) Variety is the spice of life you know Thanks for the comments about her face though, I liked how she came out x
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 11:31 AM
Yep she is really pretty!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 7:33 AM
Happy New Year!thankx!
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:22 AM
I like her maybe I have what is called in Europe as "American taste", You know big b... Hmm... buildings and big a... hmmm.... autos :bandit: