Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:17 AM
Congrats and thank you all for all you have given to the Sims 2 Community :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 10:02 AM
Congratulation to the winners! And a huge thanks to all ! Keep on bringin' up some simshine in our game!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 8:45 PM
What about one for me bacause I'm the nicest guy here? Just kidding, these guys deserve this prize and much more. Congrats winners!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#29 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:45 PM
What can I say... I feel honoured! This was totally unexpected and I hadn't the time to prepare a speech...

I'm glad if I could give a little contribution to modding in general, and to this site in particular. And thinking that my efforts have improved the pleasure of the simmers makes me feel happy and proud. You words of appreciation are what I care most, and this prize is very precious to me.

Actually, it's so precious that my sims decided to put it in a safe place! :D
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#30 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 5:12 AM
Is that a preview of your new wall window corner piece?
Scholar
#31 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:05 AM
If I had to vote, this is the group I'd vote for. Wonderful idea and congratulations to all of you amazing winners!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#32 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaxad0127
Is that a preview of your new wall window corner piece?

Oh, my! I've created it and forgot to post it on the WallWindow thread! :omg:
Sorry, I'll do in the afternoon...
Forum Resident
#33 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 2:13 PM
I couldn't think of 6 more deserving people! Congrats to y'all!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#34 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:07 PM
Well done everybody! I toast your health with a large glass of healthy moo-juice! (which now contains only 19 permitted additives!)

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Instructor
#35 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:28 PM
Yip!Yip!Yip! Yosh, Mugaya!!!

My Sims love you! A BIG THANKS! and Congratulations!
*Ringraziamenti particolarmente a voi, il mio amico. :D*

(Speaking of sequined dresses, maybe you should wear a MuuMuu to the MooMoos?)
#36 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:22 AM
I am so proud of all the winners. Keep up the good work.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 6:57 AM Last edited by silvercat2017 : 10th Dec 2005 at 7:02 AM. Reason: (fixed spelling error)
Woohoo! MooMoo awards! :moo:

Ahem... could I have everyone's attention please?! *bangs table* :smash: Firstly I would like to say congratulations to everyone who won! Every single one of you is very deserving! You all deserve a big hug for your hard work and dedication so here's a big group hug, LOL :grouphug: But now I want to say a few words to each winner:

Numenor: Thanks for your work and tutorial with SimPE. I would never have figured the darn program out without it! :banghead:

Boblishman: My kitchens would be bare without you! Thank you so much for creating such wonderful objects! Not just kitchen objects either! By the way, I must say that I love those screenshots Bob! He looks so happy to have won!

VampCat: What can I say other than the fact that I love your cars and my garages would be bare without them! Thank you so much! My rich car loving Sim would be alone without you!

Lethe_S: Thank you so much for your work with meshing and texturing! Like LyricLee said, it certainly adds magic to TS2!

Inge_Jones: Thank you so much for the fantastic hacks and also for altering game play. It really makes TS2 much more enjoyable!

Delphy: My biggest thank you goes to you for creating this awesome site! It's great to have a place to share and learn and talk about everything TS2! It's also wonderful how you help and support other sites, like Helaene and Sapphire Sims! You are truly the greatest!

Wintermuteai1: You deserve to be thanked just for making all of the cool cow stuff and for presenting the MooMoo awards in the first place! :moo:

As for the sequinned dresses...sure it would be rather amusing and entertaining, but this is an awards ceremony after all, not a drag queen/crossdressing competition! LOL However, we could always get juttaponath to make them some fancy dresses or "muu muus" like silvertreedrake suggested just for kicks! :laugh:

We should have an afterparty now....except we should get a keg of moo juice (milk) instead of beer since it is the MooMoo awards after all! LOL

:blow::cdance::baloons::mrpantha:

(Yes I am crazy although I do not suffer from my insanity...I enjoy every minute of it! :screwy: )

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Instructor
#38 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:42 AM
Kudos to whomever originated the idea! Congrats to all the winners!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:59 PM
Brilliant idea, and brilliant list, the award goes to deserved hands. Congratulations everybody, and this is a great stimulation to create, and share our works with the community. Open the gates, here comes a hun! :D

I'm a hungarian guy, so please, do not shoot me for my poor and rusty english, and yes, you can correct me, you can teach me, I will be very grateful :).
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 3:58 PM
Thank you all......without you this game would be very boring. Keep up the good work, and I will keep enjoying your work......Thanks again for all your contributions!

Administrator of Her Opinion
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 5:57 PM
Congratulations to all you wonderful creators modders and administrators....keep up the good work!

Suzanne
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:26 AM
*stads on top of chair clapping*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!*falls off from too much moo juice* woo!
Congrats to all of you!
GO MOOMOO AWARDS!!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 3:06 AM
lol this is so cool well done to all the winners you realy deserve it.

ohh i want one*storms off in a strop then goes back to the pc and adds lol just kiddin* but for real i do want 1 lol it looks so cool.

LIFES A BITCH
SO TREAT IT LIKE 1!!!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 3:09 AM
Three people i think should have been added to that list

wes_h ~ for his countless dedication to bring us new ways to master the sims2.

JWoods ~ for all he has given to the sims2 which is more than can ever be expected from any one person.

Lets not forget Quaxi ~ without him' none of this would have been possible.

Well i hope they get nominated for the next release of the Awards,
I for one nominate all three of them for most exelent achievments without asking for anything in return.

Congratulations to the Winners.

Fire.
Part-time Hermit
#45 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 9:22 PM
Congratulations to all the winners .
Instructor
#46 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 3:01 AM
Bows to all named in this entire thread, especially to the amazing Quaxi....then, suddenly stopping, gets image of Delphy and Bob in sequined dresses....face contorts....although, hmmm, maybe Bob wouldn't look too bad....ponders off to hide in corner... :P

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!

Melissa
Field Researcher
#47 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:12 PM
This is a wonderful idea, to shine a spotlight on those who have contributed so greatly to our community. In my mind it is very fitting that those who have been awarded for these first awards, are those who have laid the groundwork for many of the other creators out there and made such amazing contributions, that I will not even boot up my game if their creations are not there to make the game more enjoyable.

Will creators be nominated? There are a couple of modders & a creator that I think are well deserving of a moo of their own.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Instructor
#48 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 2:23 AM
Congrats all!
WOW,it's sooooo cute!

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 2:38 PM
Default Thanks
thread!
Quote:
Oh, my! I've created it and forgot to post it on the WallWindow thread!

For some reason that seriously amused me, we are suppose to be celebrating your creativity...not forcing you to do more...although that's a good idea too :juggle:
Anyway, thanks all for the wonderful creations, they have really made the game more fun. I enjoyed watching everyone accept their awards and think it's the best award show I've ever been to. I have to agree with the others though, you guys would have looked so stunning in sequined dresses :yech:
Field Researcher
#50 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 7:16 AM
Awesome and well deserved most assuredly!!!

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Page 2 of 15