Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Face, Sen and Soots from spirited away

by Sarah the Boo Queen Posted 6th Dec 2005 at 2:01 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:05 AM
click on the JPG and in the new window you can enlarge it to a really big size so u can see all of the cute little soot details!

Professional 3D designer (MAYA, 3D Studio Max) & Texture artist- Always happy to help !xx
Inventor
#3 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:11 AM
sarah why do you post things right after you have just started a thread you should include it. looks nice though thanks ver much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jms
sarah why do you post things right after you have just started a thread you should include it. looks nice though thanks ver much.

in the first one my jpg was too large, but the system started the thread anyway, so i put this one up with the image.

Professional 3D designer (MAYA, 3D Studio Max) & Texture artist- Always happy to help !xx
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:20 AM
YEAYEAYEA!!!!!!!!! I love you for these!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:00 AM
for some reason the tiles along the bottom look slanty in the jpg, I can assure that they are not ingame. wierd

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 5:45 AM
Ohh, I love Spirited Away!! Such a beautiful movie. Thank you!!
#8 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 8:51 PM
Is it just me or is the black... thing wearing a Joey Jordison mask?
#9 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 10:17 PM
Oo. Me like very much. Sen is one of my favourite names.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 10:03 AM
no affence to u ppl but spirited away was the most boring movie in da hole wide world 2 me....
soz

astro;zombie;;<3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmmemmA
no affence to u ppl but spirited away was the most boring movie in da hole wide world 2 me....
soz

what can I say................no imagination!

Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 4:52 AM
Your anime wallpapers are the greatest!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmmemmA
soz

It's a very deep movie...full of symbolism and subtlety. It appeals to a certain type of audience; my boyfriend doesn't get it either.
Instructor
#14 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 11:00 PM
AmmemmA, if you don't have something NICE to say, do not say anything at all. If you weren't interested in this in the first place, why the heck did you click on it to view it?! xX;'' These are interesting. I didn't like Spirited Away so much myself, but the soot characters rocked. xD