Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 20a - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 8th Dec 2005 at 4:12 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 8:35 PM by plasticbox : Updated cross-reference

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 2:34 AM
really nice!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 9:11 PM
i love all your starter homes, so im basically commenting for all of them, thank you very much!!!

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:17 PM
plain..yet perfect ^^
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 10:48 AM
when I try to install it, I get a message, The content requries expansion pack data that is not installed. It seems to do that for all of your homes that I have downloaded.. Can someone please help..... BTW: I have all of the expansions
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jhaejhae
The content requries expansion pack data that is not installed. It seems to do that for all of your homes

Yes. Please read the original post, in particular the part under "Note:".
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:15 AM
more thanks..i love your houses..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:12 AM
thank you