Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project - TShirt & Halter in Natural 36D, 38DD

by Warlokk Posted 11th Dec 2005 at 8:14 PM - Updated 15th Dec 2005 at 6:15 PM by Warlokk

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:18 PM
wow i am the first peep yay!!

they rock!!!!
how do you do all this man????
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 10:25 PM
Wow to nice, great work.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 10:41 PM
Many Thanks Warlokk !!!

Raise you can of beer on high and seal your faith forever
Our best years have past us by - The Golden Age of Leather
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:20 AM
Thank you so much, they are great looking. I am so happy with everything you have done for us. We just owe you alot for doing this. I love how all your new and improved clothing has not shadows and so easy to use in bodyshop.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:23 AM
Hmm almost missed this one.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 3:12 AM
Really just wonderful, that you share all this with others. This is lots of very long hard work. THANKS! all your meshes make the game much more interesting.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:45 PM
Okay..Im offended by this.
ALl this is is women with big breats and skinny waists. The old package is much more original. This right here is just offensive, rude,unoriginal and rtarded.
Im sure it took time and work.But Im not the type for premoting plastic dolls into games. Its like Barbie goes commercial (though she already is). I have nothing against you warlock...I have something against this tho. Its very unappealing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:49 AM
Umm, these are exactly the same shape I included in the original BodyShape project, all this does is update the Tshirt and Halter set with the natural sizes I neglected to include when I originally created those outfits.

My goal with this project is to create a wide variety of sizes and shapes, within the restraints imposed by the way the meshes are put together. One of those restraints for this particular set, is in order for them to fit together, I cannot change the waist size, so they all have skinny waists. Newsflash: There are women in the world with skinny waists and large breasts, and some of them are even real. I also created large hips, small breasts, and everything in between, so people would have variety.

What it all comes down to though, is I'm not twisting anyone's arm and forcing them to download and install these. If you like them, that makes me happy and I'll create more, just drop a suggestion in the requests thread. If you're "offended" by large breasts, well then I'm afraid I can't help you except to say, don't download them. I refuse to live my life or restrict my creativity based on anyone else's moral standards except my own.

Forgive me if I seem to have taken offense, because I have. You know what they say about opinions...

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Inventor
#10 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:54 AM
Great work, even though it's probably not a size I would use that much in my game, but it's nice occasionally to have a few different sims.

I have to agree that on some shapes the huge bust and small waist is a little unrealistic for the 'everyday' woman. But of course I understand the restrictions of the mesh, and also know that that there are many cosmetically enhanced women with figures just like this in real life and even more extreme. Am I offended .. no way, why should I be?

I have an ample chest and hourglass figure, so I appreciate the curvy meshes more than the ultra skinny default.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:26 AM Last edited by Sandman01 : 20th Dec 2005 at 5:20 AM.
Well all I can say is tuff stuff and if soeone don't like the project just move on and find meshes that they like. Or download the tools spend the hours learning and make thier own meshes.

And my first wife was still larger in RL then even your last mesh and quite a bit bigger while she was feeding the kids. So some folks have this shape.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lori1957
To Warlokk: Don't let the opinions of a few ruin it for the rest of us, your creations are great. I for one am proud to have them in my game, and I look forward to your future projects.

Amen sister :werd:

Warlokk keep making these great projects!!!!

U DA MAN
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 4:38 AM
YAY!!! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 8:02 PM
Wow there is alot more drama in some of these threads than you would expect in a Sims forum, haha.
I am used to it with a mmorpg..but this just makes me giggle.

Anyway to anyone who actually does meshing and takes time out of thier life to make game play experience better for others deserves a big clap imo.

I am one of these that doesn't particularly think that Pam Anderson belongs in my game but as a example ...see how I just don't download it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 4:56 AM
I would love to have this size for me in RL. But sometimes can't be the possible. I love your work and Im really enjoyed them in the game
Forum Resident
#16 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:20 AM
Just wanted to thank you for your meshes of real women...it really makes the game enjoyable!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 12:03 AM
Gee... I guess I must realy be offensive since I was a D-cup when I was 14...

I'm with Roxxy and Lori on this one...

Warlokk, call me when you hit on a mesh for a 42H like me... lol
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:13 AM
These are REALLY great! LOL. I love them! MUST HAVE THEM in my game!

-kollormn-

The Sims 2 rox my sox off!!!

MySim Page: Link
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 1:46 PM
Thank you very much for this, i think its fab and will be using it :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 2:06 PM
is there no way you can use these with custom clothes too? I have loads that i d/loaded but the boobs dont seem to work with them, Do i just use these clothes?

Also will they only work if i create a sim, they wont just work for already made sims will they?

Really do love these lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 2:26 PM
No, I'm afraid you have to assign these clothes to the sims yourself... they are not replacements for anything, just normal custom clothes meshes, like the rest of my sets.

For the full collection, and complete instructions on how to use them, check out the link in my sig

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 9:16 PM
You should make the elder part of the bodyshape project.

<33 S.PeiVamp

I was a small time creator for TS2.
Just not talented enough yet to create for TS3 or TS4...
Instructor
#23 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 12:56 AM
yeah great job man, looks really nice
Field Researcher
#24 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 12:57 PM
Nice Job.Thank you.