Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Theology Major

by marshburn Posted 12th Dec 2005 at 12:39 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:28 AM
very intresting!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:40 PM
Nice job. This fits in well with the Priest and Preacher careers.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crmelsimlover
Nice job. This fits in well with the Priest and Preacher careers.

Yep, thats why I created it... that and Im thinking of making a Rabbi career that requires you have a college degree.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 7:27 PM
awsome ty, anyway to make a more oneness version ?

IN WAR, PRAY OVER THE DEAD AND RIDE ON, FOR THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER FIGHT ON THE HORIZON.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stephacts238
awsome ty, anyway to make a more oneness version ?

What do you mean "oneness"
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:30 PM
Thanks again for this marshburn. It's great to have majors that tie in with the careers. Looking forward to the rabbi version.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:51 AM
I like how the second largest religion in the world was completely ignored. No, it's not Christianity or Judaism. It's Islam.
# Christianity: 2.1 billion
# Islam: 1.3 billion
# Judaism: 14 million

Way to be a bit "selective".
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:12 AM
This seems like a really interesting major, I would love to try it out! However I am a complete rookie when it comes to these kind of things, I've never done anything more advanced than download skins before!

I read your instructions above, however I'm wondering if this SimPE is a separate program that I need to download, and if so where I can get it. It might be a ridiculous question, but I know absolutely nothing about this stuff...
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 9:18 PM
Haha, I was a religion major in undergrad. I have to try this one! Thanks.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ting
This seems like a really interesting major, I would love to try it out! However I am a complete rookie when it comes to these kind of things, I've never done anything more advanced than download skins before!

I read your instructions above, however I'm wondering if this SimPE is a separate program that I need to download, and if so where I can get it. It might be a ridiculous question, but I know absolutely nothing about this stuff...

yes, you have to download SimPE (search it on google)
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:45 PM
Slight nitpick (only slight, because I like the sound of this major and have downloaded it and thanked you!) but if your list here is correct, there's a typo:

The Torah and the Holy Bible - An in dept look

Should be in-depth.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 8:39 PM
I like how it says the son before the father. Watch out for the incoming mob, lol.

I'm surprised they haven't boycotted this yet.

Personally, I love this. I think it's going to be like psych, in that my entire campus ends up studying it, lol.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:51 PM
cool major!

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too [email protected]
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 6:20 AM
Well..It sure looks Intiristing enough for me to d/l

I'll look for the corresponding carrer in the carrier section.

As for bluedakotasunday who was questioning about the Son BEFORE the Father, personlay I don't really care how you mention them, I'm sure they don't get mixed up on who's who.! LOL!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 4:32 AM
does it have its own guid?

"Ladies and gentlemen,
take my advice:
Pull down your pants,
and slide on the ice."
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 8:33 PM
Thank you.