Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rumah Modern Tropis Besar

by Deathschyte Posted 12th Dec 2005 at 6:37 AM - Updated 7th Jan 2006 at 7:44 AM by Deathschyte

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:17 PM
I wish my houses looked half as good. Great work! thanks for posting the fine architecture
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:52 PM
I love this look with houses! Excellent job! ^^
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:02 PM
Could anyone else actually download this? I keep getting this error message. :smash:
I'd love to have it, it looks gorgeous!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gesztenye76
Could anyone else actually download this? I keep getting this error message. :smash:
I'd love to have it, it looks gorgeous!

I was able to download, this is a Sims2Pack, instead of extracting files, double click the file. Hope that helps.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 8:17 PM
Looks good! Reminds me of those stylish houses in Jakarta ehehehe.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 9:02 PM
Wow! Thanks so much for sharing, it looks awesome!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 9:45 PM
Love this house. Looks great. Thank you.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 4:41 AM Last edited by Deathschyte : 13th Dec 2005 at 9:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by pho3nix
Looks good! Reminds me of those stylish houses in Jakarta ehehehe.

really...?...in jakarta...?...where is that place...?...cause i live at jakarta...and it's hard to find this kind of house around... :gonemad: ....hahahahahahaha...maybe i must search harder even more... :nod: ....thanks phoenix...anyway...did you ever come to jakarta...?...when...? :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 6:14 AM Last edited by Deathschyte : 13th Dec 2005 at 6:20 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I was able to download, this is a Sims2Pack, instead of extracting files, double click the file. Hope that helps.

that's right...i tried to download it...and it's sucsesfully downloaded...and thanks lewisb40...:D...!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:50 AM
WOW!!! Nice house! Good job Deadschyte
Yea, I've never seen that kind of house in Jakarta. Maybe there is one, but don't know where. Some of nice houses are always protected by high walls...hehehe. I like modern, Balinese look...also some cool cozy houses in Pondok Indah, I like them too
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WabiSabi12
WOW!!! Nice house! Good job Deadschyte
Yea, I've never seen that kind of house in Jakarta. Maybe there is one, but don't know where. Some of nice houses are always protected by high walls...hehehe. I like modern, Balinese look...also some cool cozy houses in Pondok Indah, I like them too

Yup !!!...Bali is the best...!!!...hehehehehehe...pondok indah right...?...kind of elite residences...my cousin live there...>sigh<...thanks anyway...!!! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 12:31 PM
so beautiful.

It's really not easy but it's ok.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 2:39 AM
good job!
btw,i know jakarta.i live in kuala lumpur
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 3:00 AM
wabisabi12 is right, all the pretty houses are covered up with walls and high fences. It's kinda sad really. I grew up there. I guess the whole white paintness and angular shapes reminded me of the big house near Sunter Lake. I don't know if they renovated it by now or not, it's been awhile since I've been back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pho3nix
wabisabi12 is right, all the pretty houses are covered up with walls and high fences. It's kinda sad really. I grew up there. I guess the whole white paintness and angular shapes reminded me of the big house near Sunter Lake. I don't know if they renovated it by now or not, it's been awhile since I've been back.

Sunter lake...?...waaw...i got a friend who live there btw...:D...i'm getting curious about the house you mentioned...hehehehehehe...maybe i should looking for it...hahahahhhahhaha...and wabisabi12 used to live at jakarta...and i agree with him too... :nod:
#17 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 3:55 AM
好漂亮的房子啊,
如果我能做出来就好了~~~~~

So beautiful house it is!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Samonlyr
好漂亮的房子啊,
如果我能做出来就好了~~~~~

So beautiful house it is!

thanks samonly...!! :D...i really appreciated it...please visit my other Rumah series at http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=174027