Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FOX's Fat Teen

by darkpsyfox Posted 12th Dec 2005 at 7:39 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2005 at 9:02 AM by darkpsyfox

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:58 AM
...Is that fat kid wearing cake undies? LOL
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 8:12 AM
great job
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Plum
...Is that fat kid wearing cake undies? LOL

yep!!! All the undies were made by me =)

Dont touch me!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 11:17 AM
Perfect ! But can you do the everyday clothes you did for child "OVERHANGTSHIRT"?

I not speak english very well...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tiro22222
Perfect ! But can you do the everyday clothes you did for child "OVERHANGTSHIRT"?

Er... which one... cos i cant remember...

Dont touch me!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 12:15 PM
you have do 5 meshes for child (see your thread): nacked, pyjamas, formal, swimshort and CASUAL CLOTHES ! I need thee casual clothes !

Thanks !

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:14 PM
Thank you so much, we are on our way to chubby Nirvana! I am so happy with this, now we have chub guys from childhood to old age, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:42 PM
I love the variety! Thanks for all the work! Are you going to do chubby girls eventually?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 2:16 PM
Awesome!!!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:00 PM
Wow, I love him!

my familys motto" LEBEN UND LEBEN LASSEN"
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkpsyfox
Er... which one... cos i cant remember...

Tiro22222 means the mesh you have for the fat boy that is the tee shirt and pants. (The mesh that I recolored of the fat boy into tee shirts and jeans with sneakers.)

This looks really great, now I will have to fit those outfits I did onto the fat teen, LOL! Thanks so much for this!

Pam
Pookkah
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:59 PM
YES! it is this mesh ! Thanks Pookkah !

Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 10:37 PM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA! This is awesome. Are these just clothes or are they genetics as well (the kid stays fat when he's naked, i.e. the shower) Any chance to tie this to the fat man mesh? Or is it already connected? Thanks for your hard work.
Instructor
#15 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 5:00 AM
u are a demi-god, ty. this makes the game alot more realistic. we all hope u find a way to make them showerproof, hahaha. that would be awesome.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 5:46 AM
Shhhh... I am making them showerproof as soon as i can

Girls are harder to make (in my opinion), but the little girls shouldn't be too hard, and I'm trying them out right after this mesh =) but that is because little girls and boys share the same skin, which means that I do not need to make a whole seperate skin to let the girl stay showerproof.

Quote:
u are a demi-god, ty. this makes the game alot more realistic. we all hope u find a way to make them showerproof, hahaha. that would be awesome.

Erm... i do noe how to =) just that it will take awhile...

Dont touch me!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 4:29 PM
And can you make the mesh with pants and Tee Shirt you did do for boys .
PLEEEEAAAASSEEE ! :howdy:

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 5:51 AM
Haha tiro22222, ok I will! =) but u will need to wait awhile thts for sure!

Oh and the showerproof version is somewhat ready... Theoratically it should work... but i am testing it just to make sure...

Dont touch me!
Scholar
#19 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 8:30 PM
Oh, I'm so excited, thank you very much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 3:50 PM
Girls usually get fat around the hips and get bigger breasts. So if you did to the female mesh like you did to the male one, just pushed the beer belly a bit further down and enlarged the breasts a bit you'd be heading there. Arms and legs would be much the same.

There are also girls who become kind of masculine in shape when the put on weight, so they would look almost like a fat boy with smallish breasts and just a tendancy to a waist.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pookkah
Tiro22222 means the mesh you have for the fat boy that is the tee shirt and pants. (The mesh that I recolored of the fat boy into tee shirts and jeans with sneakers.)

This looks really great, now I will have to fit those outfits I did onto the fat teen, LOL! Thanks so much for this!

Pam
Pookkah

R U saying that there is a fatBOY mesh? WHERE??!!?? :wow:

/\/\
(.)(.)
(| '|)
.''' '''

copy and paste into our signature if u hate that bunny too o_0
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:50 PM
See on the items create by Darkpsyfox or Go on downloads, Body shop,Body mesh, Male ...

Field Researcher
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:43 PM
Funny undies
Field Researcher
#24 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:09 PM
Good job! Thank you!!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 12:20 AM
Super cute! Thank you so much for sharing
will it be available for YA? PLEASE
Page 1 of 2