Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

REQUESTED: Oxygen Tank

by IndigoRage Posted 15th Dec 2005 at 4:18 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2005 at 3:35 PM by IndigoRage

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 4:18 PM Last edited by IndigoRage : 17th Dec 2005 at 3:36 PM.
15 Dec 05: Added Propane Tank recolor by request. You need the original mesh to use this recolor.

17 Dec 05: Added Nitrous Oxide Tank recolor by request. You need the original mesh to use this recolor.
---
Inventor
#3 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 4:31 PM
Very nice thanks for sharing looks cool.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 4:40 PM
thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 4:51 PM
Thanks is there any one out there that would like to recolor this for me to look like a propane gas tank

sorry ppl i got probs with body shop just now i will try any self sims i waz gona do when i get it fixt
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 5:08 PM
Fantastic. It will fit great in with the laboratory sets..
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 6:10 PM
Thanks. I made a trashed version of the 88 Road to Nowhere lot. This will fit in nicely in the church that has become a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center. LOL
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:51 PM
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:53 PM
silly me anyway lol how do you put your sims as an avatar?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:51 PM
matrikid: Take a screenshot of your sim, and size it down to fit the requirements for an avatar.

bigscoot: I can recolor it. I just need to find my propane label .gif.

Pax,
Indigo
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 11:26 PM
Wow thank you the potential for this is incredible >>>>

e.g imagine the bubble blower modded with a NOS cylinder ?????

Raise you can of beer on high and seal your faith forever
Our best years have past us by - The Golden Age of Leather
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 1:06 AM
Sweet, Nice work!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 5:18 AM
Foxfire: Just say N2O.

Pax,
Indigo
#14 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 6:11 AM
I love the O2 Tank thank you very much its great your great thank you.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:11 AM
Thanks IndigoRage for making the N2O tank !!!! Excellent !!!!

Raise you can of beer on high and seal your faith forever
Our best years have past us by - The Golden Age of Leather
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:35 AM
HOLY SHI- THANK YOOOOOOUUUU! this will be absolutely PERFECTO for my new community lot.. wait, is there a way to get residential obj's into community?

"Nobody is perfect. I am nobody, ergo I am perfect."
-nobody
I like robots.
CHECK MY SEIZUREAFIED AVATAR ROBOT!
"What will you do with yours?"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:47 PM
thesims2masta: If you have the University expansion, enter the lot you want to add them to, bring up the command line (CRTL+SHIFT+C) and type changelotzoning residential. Save the lot, reenter the lot, add whatever items you need, and then bring up the command line again, and type changelotzoning community and save.

HOWEVER, since these are decorative items, you should be able to find them in Decorations > Sculptures without having to change the lot type, as decorative objects are *usually* shared between lot types.

IF they don't show up there, drop me a PM and I'll check the package(s) and update if necessary.

~I
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:27 AM
er- that's the problem. I don't have any EP's.
OH BUTWAIT! I'll check the deco section RIIIIIGHT now.

"Nobody is perfect. I am nobody, ergo I am perfect."
-nobody
I like robots.
CHECK MY SEIZUREAFIED AVATAR ROBOT!
"What will you do with yours?"
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 6:47 AM
Yesss! More industrial strength clutter to make my community allyways and back rooms more interesting. Thank you
Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:18 PM
just perfect :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 12:53 PM
Thanks, the game need items like this, tanks, water tanks, air condit, pipes, tubes and more like pile of used tired and new tired with racing weels (sory my english), Ford or HEMI V8 engine whit crome trompets and pipes on the test bank. Guns, antiair clasics weapons of second word war, sniper rifle, m60, 20mm cañon to decorating outdoors "wonderfull", security cameras whit uzi acopled in body, control panels whit monitors and butoms and a big red butom to put in security office and more, more, more... thanks, thanks, thanks...
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 6:39 PM
These tanks are cool. Now if I could find a propane tank to put in the yard of my trailer houses... I would be set. :-P

SLASHER BBS(TM), INC. (c) John Riley telnet://slasherbbs.com or Website http://slasherbbs.com
Riley - Personal Computer Doctor (c) John Riley telnet://rileypcmd.com or Website http://rileypcmd.com
rileypcmd and rileypcmd.com is a registered trademark of Riley's - Personal Computer Doctor
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:27 PM
Hmm - yeah, I never thought of that one. I just might have to do it.

Pax,
Indigo
Instructor
#24 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 4:03 AM
Finally! A tank that DOESN'T mean "clothing"! I'm still searching for a vehicle tank, but this is a good start.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 1:35 AM
Awesome! Although, it makes me think of the Simpsons.

Auron: Only a jackass can change the world.
Page 1 of 2