Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Harry Potter; Auror Major

by mariaferguson Posted 15th Dec 2005 at 8:15 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2005 at 7:15 AM by mariaferguson : added zip file

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:46 PM
Perfect for Harry
Thank you for this major. I think this will make Harry's dream come true.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.- Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:03 PM
thats for the career! i think i will enjoy it!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:52 PM
amazing! thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 2:13 PM
Sounds cool! I can add this to my collection of other fantasy majors, so that now my HP sims will have proper majors just like my elves... thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 5:08 PM
oh no! I can have those rar things...arr what should I do? Ou I really want this one!

some adventures get better with age..
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 5:09 PM
oh sorry----I CANT have those rar things

some adventures get better with age..
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 8:13 PM
yes u can go to this link and follow the on screen instructions and u CAN have the rar things :nod:
later

http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/projects/SimFileMaid/
Inventor
#9 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 8:50 PM
thankyou
#10 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 12:15 PM
i carnt get it :{ computer says no
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 10:48 PM
This sounds interesting... Also can you make something for bad guys too, please..
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:24 AM
I usually don't download careers/majors, but I think I'm going to download all of these Harry Potter ones for my neighborhood. Too bad the teachers won't look like wizards...
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 6:39 PM
do you just put it in your downloads folder?
#14 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 1:30 AM
Could you make the .zip files work please!?
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 5:25 PM
Hi! I have dowload the career, and then i put it in the Downloads folder. But when I start the game, the game said that the career will replace a another career if I activate the career. And if I do that, I will lose the other career. Plzz help me
Must I replace the old career to have this career?
Or have I put the career in a wrong folder?
Plzzz help me
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 2:01 AM
I'm not sure why that is doing that since I registered new GUIDs for these majors. Sorry I can't help.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:36 AM
thnkx so much but i dont understand were to put this new carrer can u help?
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brittanynoelx3
thnkx so much but i dont understand were to put this new carrer can u help?

It goes in My Documents/ EA Games/ The Sims 2/ Downloads. This is actually a major, so it needs Unversity to function.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 9:44 PM
OK, i don't know why, but it's not working for me. Actually the whole wizard pacage isn't working. I get the icon, but it shows the term description for psychology. The same thing is with muggle studies, and healing has biology. I did put it in My Documents/ EA Games/ The Sims 2/ Downloads, I did try to download it twice and I do have University original. And I have nightlife. Everything is original.
Help please
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 11:32 PM
Everytime I try to download the Harry Potter majors (zip AND rar) I get a can't find file type of error... Help?!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:00 AM
Thank you *so* much!
It will be perfect for my Hogwarts I downloaded, and for Harry and Ron and... *so exited*

Me HB, Me like Harry Potter :screwy:

:banana:

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 12:52 PM Last edited by Ashen : 23rd Jan 2006 at 11:57 PM.
Hmm, you haven't said anything but am I wrong or does this major also need the standard - add majors through SimPE like it is described here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=62598

If so can we have the name please?

EDit: Ok same problem as people before me, the name changes but the rest is from the original major. Maybe we should do it through SimPE and not the hack.
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 3:11 AM
The zip download doesn't work. Where's a Mod when you need one?
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nodalilah
I get the icon, but it shows the term description for psychology.

same for me. but only with this one major. helphelp, i need this so badly for Tonks :D
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#25 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 8:03 PM
As the creator of this has been absent for some time, I'm uploading a fixed version of this to work with all languages. Should you come back at any time, mariaferguson, and want this file removed, drop me a PM and I'll do so immediately.
The file is attached to this post, not the original, and you will need to remove the original file before installing this one.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  AurorStudies_mariaferguson-fixed.rar (6.5 KB, 83 downloads)

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Page 1 of 2