Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Harry Potter; Healer Major

by mariaferguson Posted 15th Dec 2005 at 8:25 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2005 at 5:32 PM by mariaferguson : added zip file

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:19 PM
These are all so COOL! I can hardly wait for my kids to go to college now.... Hogwarts here we come!

Thank you for sharing your creative talent.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 12:46 AM
Oh I like thx

There are only three kinds of people in this world.
Those who can count......
And those who can't
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 4:50 PM
Ooh, will this work with Nightlife? My old HP majors created a problem I think! This would be right up Sim!Lily Evans street . Thanks very muchly.

Please visit my Marauders era Harry Potter story over at I Solemnly Sim
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 5:31 PM
Yes, I have both EPs and It works fine in my game
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 5:58 PM
I dont know how to install it so could you help me? =]
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 7:38 AM
Jazva, open the zip file and extract it to your downloads folder, preferably in a subfolder named "careers".
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:10 AM
woot! My sim is syked with her new major thanks!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:12 AM
Cool! Just what I need for my Harry Potter University. :scowboy: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 11:24 PM
very neat...lol this is so cool!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 11:51 PM
Hmmm ... well I seem to have a lil' problem - when I do select a major it does show only the description, not counting the name itself of the major is still the one of the biology career so not what you have up there. And it's all your majors really, the name Healing for Magical Maladies and Injuries shows up, (and the others respectively) and the rest is the original. I choose them through the M. computer thanks to the majors made easy hack.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 8:55 AM
thank you times a million
Hey there! Thanks a lot for this! I cannot wait to try it. I am just getting into the Sims 2, well using mods with it anyway. I am excited. Well, thanks again for working so hard on this.

Cheers!

MoonGoddess
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 11:26 PM
Brilliant. Thank you so much for this, I can't wait to let my new HP sims try it out!

Ratt

You know you can't resist. Click

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 5:47 PM
Just a sugestion
have u ever thought of trying to make careers to go with ur majors casue that would be cool! :lovestruc Luv ur stuff
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:04 AM
Cool. Maybe you could make a diagon alley major for like owning a shop there.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 8:30 PM
Thank you.