Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Harry Potter Major; Muggle Studies

by mariaferguson Posted 15th Dec 2005 at 8:31 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2005 at 5:33 PM by mariaferguson : added zip file

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:44 PM
Thanks again!
Thank you again! I can't wait to see your future corresponding careers. :wave:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.- Eleanor Roosevelt
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 11:34 PM
I love this! Great idea! Thanks! :D
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 11:42 PM
thats pretty cool
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 2:23 AM
Just wanted to let you know, though this obviously looks nice and I'll probably try it, that this particular major has already been done before - http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=76303

Of course there's a difference-- it's not like you stole it, but I think maybe if you check out their (Trissle) work to see what hasn't been done yet it would be realy cool, so that we get more variety and no one squables over which is better (not that I think it would really come up, but still...).

Just an idea and an FYI. ^_^ This looks fun though, so I'm going to go ahead and download with the rest of them.

There are three rules in internet signatures:
1. keep them short.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 3:21 AM
Thanks, I had tried looking for other ones that had been done before but I guess I haven't quite gottn the hang of searching things yet... sorry :shrug:
#7 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 11:13 PM
Where do I find the major when my sims are chosing them???
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 5:50 PM
Cool!

You're in Denial
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 1:59 AM
There is a download here called Majors Made Easier but I'm not sure what the link is. You can get them to choose it like that. You can also assign it to certain sims using SimPE.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 5:37 PM
Where do you unzip the files to? The downloads folder?
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:09 AM
I love all of you people who make these HP majors! It's very much appreciated as it adds so much fun to the game!

This way comes.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 11:37 AM
Hiya! Like the major. (and your other ones)
I'm the person who made the other Muggle studies major. If you're interested in other Harry Potter majors I've made quite a few. (You said you had trouble finding others - the best way might be to look at my downloads. Or check out http://hpproject.proboards25.com/in...read=1133476345 )

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:24 PM
Hi, i was amazed with ur idea and i had to download it.However, all the harry potter majors didnt appear nor work.The same maxis majors r only there.So is there something i should do to make it work or it just not gonna work?pls tell me.Even if it didnt work i really think it is amazing. idea but i hope it works it would be more than amazing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 8:30 PM
Thank you.