Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

agatha christie characters: poirot & miss marple

by mininessie Posted 16th Dec 2005 at 10:06 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 3:04 PM
These sims are wonderful! Thank you so much. I never would have thought of making them.

I am Queen!
My pantyhose say so.

Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 10:24 PM
Fantastic work! The sims looks are so close to their models. It's amazing. I never missed an episode of either series (and have naturally read all the books), so I am THRILLED to have these sims. Thanks a million.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 10:38 PM
Default great idea!
What a cute idea to make those two beloved characters from everybody's favoroite author. Very original!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:26 PM
These are my 2 favourite Agatha Christie characters. I just have to have them both. Thank you so much for making these and sharing with us.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 10:09 AM
Thank you, I was just thinking the other day that I should make Hercules Poirot, but your sims are so great,there is no need to try and do so! Peter Ustinov was also great Poirot.I like him better.
Thank you!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 10:37 AM
Good work, they are really nice

Though I prefere Sir Peter Ustinov as the character of Hercule Poirot ...
May he rest in peace :disagree:

Greetz,

Reika

No matter what,where,how,when something's going on - Mea Culpa! ^^
I'm a noncomformist : )
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 11:10 AM
These are brilliant and a really good match. I love your work and this is such an original idea!

Come to the dark side - we have cookies
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:27 AM
this is SO awesome. i watch poirot all the time on the biography channel. haha.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 2:42 AM
I'm being nitpicky, but shouldn't these sims technically be over in celebrities & real people because you did base them off human depictions of the characters? Or maybe not. I guess it doesn't matter. I'm diggin' the purple suit though. I never imagined him in a purple suit when I read the books...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 3:14 AM
Very nice, thanks so much for these.

Kiss me! I'm Irish
#12 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 4:17 AM
This is the best thing EVER. You are AWESOME. Ever thought of trying to make Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:03 AM
i made it before you can download in this section.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:14 AM
Beautiful. Absolutely BEautiful! Merci Beaucoup! Love these!

Je Suis une Grenouille Mort - I am a dead frog

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 3:14 PM
You are so incredible talented,I just had to d/l everything,thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 11:21 PM
Wonderful, all except for one (nitpicky) thing. His name is "Hurcule Poirot", not "Hurcules". A lot of people make that mistake. :D