Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Izumi Curtis of Full Metal Alchemist

by monaghan Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 7:03 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2005 at 11:29 PM by monaghan

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:32 AM
love it I want more
Inventor
#3 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:46 AM
After I get my computer back! I'll make a better hair for yoU! THank you for doing it! :o)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:23 AM
very cool sim! i love fma

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:00 AM
Oh, this is very nice, and you made a good choice for a difficult hairstyle to match. Please do upload your other FMA Sims.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:42 AM
Yes, nice! I just need to find an Al and make him shake and yell CREEEEEEEPYYYYYYY!!!! Nicely done!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:30 PM
Yeesss!!!! Very Gooood!
I want your Roy Mustang Sim version!!!!

=~~~ I have just Envy, Greed, Ed, Riza, and now, Sensei Izumi sims.

I want moooore. Moooooore *very compulsive* mooooore.....
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:34 PM
and what about the Homunuculus? oh, make some more, please! and the girl, Envy. FMA is my favourite anime, so i'll be waiting! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:26 AM
Omg!!! I Love You Soooo Much!!
Please upload more! :valentine :valentine :valentine
And maybe make a Ran Fan sim? (Ran Fan's from the manga)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:33 AM
Wow! That looks just like her!! Great job!

I love it when she beats up Ed and Al! :frying:

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:49 AM
My friend Heather is going to love you. Please post the rest!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ratita
and what about the Homunuculus? oh, make some more, please! and the girl, Envy. FMA is my favourite anime, so i'll be waiting! :D

Envy's not a girl. XD
#13 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 3:25 AM
full metal alchemists is cool i can't wait for the full metal alchemist movie battle of shambala
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 1:44 AM
Is that a humunculous in the background that I see? Is it envy?

meguru meguru toki no naka de
bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miage
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:56 AM
thanks this works I need it kool
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:01 PM
Look really great!! I love Izumi.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 12:46 PM
She looks great but Ed looks a little bit like a girl...
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:53 PM
WOW!! She really looks like her. Good job!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:16 AM
This is the aforementioned Heather: I am SO going to a convention as Izumi! And i got super pissed when i found out she's not even on the character list on facfiction.net. Praise be to you, o creator of FMA sims! And i don't even play the game!
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 1:28 PM
OMG Dead on!! The Sim is Dead On!!! You did a awesome job!
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:20 AM
OMFG AWSOME!!! *hugs Izumi* <3

And do I see Wrath!? OMFG I SEE WRATH!!!

*begs for person to upload Wrath* <3 he's my favorite FMA character *begbeg*
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE?
#22 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:11 PM
thanks so much!!! you did great on everything!! btw nice nicholas flamel crest on her chest...looks pretty detailed(unlike my sad attempt to make an envy and tried to design the oroubous or however you spell it) keep up the good work!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:52 AM
*downloads*
She looks awesome! I'm also putting in to see your versions of the other characters, which ones have you made so far? I can see Wrath, Roy, Riza and an Edward in the screenies, are those the others?
I'm kinda half-heartedly hoping someone, somewhere, has made a decent Pride and Sloth. They don't get enough love. I figure I'll probably never see a Gluttony though, the custom meshes you'd need would be pretty difficult.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:39 PM
What is wrong with you????
Very nice sim you made, I must say. But where you got those dreads from, Compulsive-D's webpage, she specifically said in her rules that she would not accept people re-uploading her meshes/dreads on third party sites, such as the Sims2.com, and of course, ModtheSims2.com. I wonder how she feels now...just so you know.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 1:26 AM
OMFG I SEE WRATH TOO!

I cosplay as Wrath- I must have that sim!!!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Page 1 of 2