Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Salovaara Family [FIXED]

by SanojeiSanna Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 7:26 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2006 at 1:03 PM by angel f

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:16 PM
Wow! What great looking sims you all are. Nice work.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:33 PM
Thank you. I hope for them to be used like another Goth family. With 2 adults and a child of each gender it should put to use some of those single kid sims that go unused in the game. Maybe I can see screens of the kids from the child sims simetime. Be interested to see their genetics with other sims. :-)

Kiitos,
Sanojei
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:21 PM
Very cute! I love them!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:29 PM
Very cute! The little girl is adorable. They will come in handy in my game. Good job.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:55 PM
very nice there should be more people uploading families like these

I love RENT.The greatest broadway show ever!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:56 AM
Thank you all for your comments. I had a hard decision to make when I chose to use SimPE to extract these guys because I know some people will only choose certain members of that family rather than keep them together. But I wanted to share them with everyone so I brought them here. Glad they are good for everyone. :-). Anyone want to see what little Sanojei family looks like with Cassandra Goth? I think they are gorgeous kids and great genetics. Both kids and the adults. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can extract them and up them here too. :-)

Kiitos,
Sanojei
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:10 AM
I like it, downloading it now.

Its not called stupid its called mentally challenged.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 6:34 PM
Thanks all. This family is a bit of an oddball. The reason is their hair and eye color. The little boy is the only one which has red hair and green eyes, which is genetic. The woman is blond with blue eyes as is the little girl, who has her mothers' hair. The man is brown hair with brown eyes. So as you can see, genetics do wierd things. I used SimPE to extract them from the game to show them up in CAS for screenshots. It also allowed me to de-age the children to toddlers for these screens who were already adults by this time with their own families. So if you like intriguing and suprising genetics, this family is for you. :-)

Kiitos,
Sanojei
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 1:44 AM
Um.. Jei :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 11:53 PM
Ummm...yes?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 4:12 AM Last edited by coolsimsgal : 8th Jun 2006 at 4:18 AM.
Oh cute sims thanks, I'll put them in a Finnish House I downloaded while back.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 9:13 PM Last edited by XxSimsrulexX : 1st Dec 2007 at 9:22 PM.
Hey so cute! Love this family! But do you really need all of those meshes? I mean, I haven't got much time before it's my brothers turn on here... But other than that I would have them any day! Thanks
EDIT: I read the whole post never mind about the mesh part. I LOVE THIS FAMMMIIILLLLYYY. The only thing that bothers me is the screenshot of the toddler. Her eyebrows look to high/arched. I think I might change that in my game if that is okay with you? My favourite would have to be the mother because she looks so.. pretty and almost real, (for a maxis skintoned sim ) thank you!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!