Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Haru - Fruits Basket

by Garden.of.Black Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 7:41 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2006 at 5:40 PM by Garden.of.Black

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:47 AM
Hatsuharu! Thank you! This is great thank you!!!

lgfuad
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:50 AM
Love that hair :D
Inventor
#4 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:43 AM
*drewls* WOW! This is great! You did an increadable job! *tear*

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:53 AM
Alright~Thanks for the hair recolor for Tsuharu!!! It's all he needed!! I see yours is going black on Kyo!!
Screenshots

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:11 AM
Whitch hair is used? Cause I believe that's a Maxis hair, and Louis dont ahve a mesh for that style, just re-colors....^^;; So I'm confused.

"Just for this moment...As long as your mine..."
Inventor
#7 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:12 AM
Awesome Haru! I love his hair ^^ Could you make Rin, the horse from the manga? Here's a few pictures....

http://ume.silent-hope.net/mgallery/72.jpg

http://ume.silent-hope.net/mgallery/66.jpg
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:25 AM Last edited by liegenschonheit : 20th Dec 2005 at 6:39 AM.
You did an awesome job. Haru was always one of my very favourites, I have a Yuki somewhere around here... heheh

What?? It's wrong to deny a boy his true love, isn't it??

Oh, and if you were ever interested in doing Kagura, Chiriko has made a teen backpack mesh for her kitty backpack...(my way of dropping subtle hints :P)

Oh, and will you be uploading the rest of your furuba characters? I'm inspired, I may switch from elves and do a few myself.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by liegenschonheit
You did an awesome job. Haru was always one of my very favourites, I have a Yuki somewhere around here... heheh

What?? It's wrong to deny a boy his true love, isn't it??

Oh, and if you were ever interested in doing Kagura, Chiriko has made a teen backpack mesh for her kitty backpack...(my way of dropping subtle hints :P)

Oh, and will you be uploading the rest of your furuba characters? I'm inspired, I may switch from elves and do a few myself.

Liegenschonheit, thank you for the compliment. Your elves are beautiful!

I will definitely true to make a Kagura sim. I have to get my photoshop working so I can create her outfit, but I will try. ^_^ Of course I'd eventually like to have most of them, one step at a time though. ^_^ It's hard finding the meshes (I'm not talented enough to create them).

Also, yes it is wrong to deny a boy his true love. ^_^ Which is why I had to make a Yuki and Haru. Hehe.

Cecilia, I may try to make Rin. I'd have to find a hair mesh. >.<
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 9:18 AM
Nice work, Haru is cute, thanks for sharing

Just a suggest: Why don't you use a zip program to make the file smaller?

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:05 PM
Harlequin, I actually didn't think about it. I'll make sure to change that soon. >_< Sorry
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:35 PM
JEJ ^^ Hatsuharu... He's totaly cute ^^
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 9:53 PM
Thanks >_< !!!
I've been waiting forever. * :bow: * Thank you sooooooo much!!! :gonemad: Thanks
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 11:51 PM
*drools* OH MY GOSH! I love you so much!! *faints* lol Hatsuharu finaly!!! *runs around crazy and grabs Haru and takes him home* mine mine!!

lmao sorry about that! You're my Hero!! Really, you are. lol :bow:
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:24 AM
haruuuu!!!

so cool!!!!

thank you so much!! i'm so happy!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Garden.of.Black
Harlequin, I actually didn't think about it. I'll make sure to change that soon. >_< Sorry

It's nothing, really. I am glad to have your sims in my game.

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 1:02 PM
Thank you! I just love him ^_^ great work!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 3:00 AM
For some reason that silver haired guy makes me think of Albedo from Xenosaga

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 1:27 PM
Great job ! I love it, thank you very much ! But I was wondering where you have found the clothes on the 3rd and 4th picture ... Can you tell me if it's your creation, or if you have found it in another site ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elo14
Great job ! I love it, thank you very much ! But I was wondering where you have found the clothes on the 3rd and 4th picture ... Can you tell me if it's your creation, or if you have found it in another site ?

Elo,

I found the outfit at the Sims2 site. I wish I could say it was my own creation. Hehe. Here's the link for you http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...try=&view=maxis
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 3:36 PM
Thanks for your answer
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 9:35 PM
Which thing do we get the eyeliner from? I click it an a row of sims comes up. Which one do I click? Great sim! *thumbs up*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 2:09 PM
No problem Elo. It's a great outfit for him. ^_^

And as far as the eyeliner goes, it comes from Mimewhite. I think I got it from one of their Final Fantasy skins... but it works great for the FB characters. In my game it's located in the back of the eyeliner, but it might be near the front for you... not sure. The icon is the weird... red and.. some other color striped box. lol. It says Mimewhite when you highlight over. I hope that helps, >_<
Field Researcher
#24 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 1:47 AM
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove him!!!! he's my uber fave!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wicca_gal
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove him!!!! he's my uber fave!!!!

Me too ^_^
Page 1 of 3