Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 36a [NL] - Under 30.000

by plasticbox Posted 21st Dec 2005 at 12:06 AM - Updated 21st Dec 2005 at 12:35 AM by plasticbox : Added cross-reference

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:41 AM
I got to say you are probably one of the best housemakers out there. off-Topic: Cab4991 what's with the long long long post?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:19 AM
this is a very nice house great job.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 5:11 AM
None of your houses seem to work for me without the Clean Installer how come?

Onyx Sims is now open!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 9:07 AM
Yet another really nice house. It's plenty big enough for most of my purposes, and yep, there's space to expand a bit too, there being a good basement is quite a bonus. So, the question is, who do I move into this one? Ah, choices, choices.
By the way, many of your starter homes go into my University neighbourhood, because they're cheap enough that impoverished students can easily afford them.
Anyway, thanks again!

Which is True?
The Mask you're Facing,
or the Face I'm Masking?
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 11:53 PM
I love all your houses! Thanks =)
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 10:50 PM
I can't wait to check out this house in my game. Thanks so much! I just love your homes.

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´♥Jennie♥
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:58 AM
Thanks, this house is my favourite out of all of yours.

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:17 AM
thank you