Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 37 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 21st Dec 2005 at 12:15 AM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 7:15 PM by plasticbox

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:38 AM
cab4991 what did that post accomplish? great house too many good ones in fact XD
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 1:25 AM
Love all of your houses! Thanks for the hardwork. I will miss seeing new posts, but looking forward to what's to come!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 1:45 AM
Every time I see a house or lot I look to see if you're the one who created it because I know your houses contain very little or no custom content so they're easy to download and they're easy to use in-game. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful collection with us. I'm really looking forward to see what you have to offer in the future!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:17 AM
Still loving every house! You've solved a problem for me, before I had too many new families and offshoots needing houses and i had to build them myself (*shudder*). Now i have the reverse problem! They have to HOUSESHOP! argh :P
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:56 AM
loved your work throughout all these great houses... i have them all... now i need some familys to fill these marvalous homes!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:14 PM
I think all of your houses are great. I think I have about 6 in my game right now.You said we can make a request here so here it is... I would like you to make a two-floor, three bedroom with basement and drive way. Maybe Brick? Thank you and I really look forward to see your new stuff soon!
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:32 PM
After all your great work on all of these houses, you need and deserve a break!

Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:04 PM
Very good as usual!

Quote:
Life's a mountain,every single person climbs it,and you have to find the right stones to climb the mountain faster.The mountain never ends,and at all,every single person is equal of their values.Bill Gates' value and rights are just same of a Somalian boy.

©Me
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 11:52 PM
This house is awesome. Thanks a lot =)
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 4:33 AM
Love the house hun <333
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 4:38 AM
another great starter house...i like it...:D...keep it up...!
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 8:13 PM
I love your houses, I just wished they ALL worked for me; [
#14 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 10:22 AM
Ok! I did it.. And it is only 4am now.. I think I have been here on your site since 12am.. Needless to say I have looked at all of your houses, I have downloaded alot of them in to my lotcatalog... I hope that was right.. LoL.. And well THANKS!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 7:23 PM
I am absolutely IN LOVE with all your houses - thank you SO much for such terrific down loads ... I love them all and think you've got a real tallent for making them. Thanks a ton ^_~

Ángel Quebrado

You have the look of a fallen angel ... An angel
does not stop being an angel merely because they
fall from grace; their wings are not so easily taken
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:55 PM
I spent like an entire hour downloading every single one of your houses, but it was so worth it! Thanks for making them, they are really great
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 4:11 AM
i just want to say again..i love all of your houses...um, i might have them all. can't wait till february..or so! see you then, thanks again.

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:10 AM
OK can someone help me? seem as if they work for everyone but me ;[ I downloaded all of them and only some of them worked even after i installed sims2 clean installer, they still didnt show up in the house bin after i followed those directions on the threads, help please!!!! :sadpanda:
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 7:02 PM
nice house
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:18 PM
Hey! Okay, you're houses are great and I love them. But I was wondering if you could make a slightly bigger one? You obviously don't like to make huge houses, but I was thinking like a $50,000 - $70 000 house. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your houses in the future. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:56 AM
Thanks, I have all of your house and I am sad to see that this is the last.

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:27 PM
Thanks! The house is greatttt :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:17 AM
thank you