Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rumah Minimalis Tropis

by Deathschyte Posted 21st Dec 2005 at 10:16 AM - Updated 7th Jan 2006 at 7:37 AM by Deathschyte

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:09 PM
YES!!!! another high-quality lot for my neighborhood!!! Hey do you make community lots as well? I'd love to see your take on some of those!!! Keep up the outstanding work!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 8:26 PM
Yes I agree AERhodesJr wonderful house , good design and it would be wonderful to have community lots with your design Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AERhodesJr
YES!!!! another high-quality lot for my neighborhood!!! Hey do you make community lots as well? I'd love to see your take on some of those!!! Keep up the outstanding work!!!

thanks bro' ...actually yup...i made some community lot...but i'm not yet sure about mine....hehehehehehehehe...maybe i post it sometime later...:D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diandra
Yes I agree AERhodesJr wonderful house , good design and it would be wonderful to have community lots with your design Thanks for sharing

hehehehehehe...is that so...?...okay then...i'll post it as soon as i can...and thanks for the compliment...:D
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:59 PM
Where can i find the black fence by honey b? i cant find a thing on her site... help please!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 8:27 PM
This is a modern, realistic house, just my style. But it's not so good to play in, because al the different levels, but although you've worked hard, thanks for sharing
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 9:56 PM
Default your d best!
Deathschyte :salute:

your the best in making houses... i loved it a lot (i downloaded all of them actually). would you mind if I make a little request? could you create a house much like the Rumah Modern Tropis Panjang 2 on a slightly bigger lot that has to 2 garage gates (can accomodate 4 cars) still with the large window pane and garden on the side, pool and jacuzzi at the back and still with the enclined L slope at the entrance door... its more than a little request though... :bandit: pleassse! :sadpanda: thanx in advance!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vali_da
Where can i find the black fence by honey b? i cant find a thing on her site... help please!

honey b also post it here...try http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=89698 hope this would help you out...:D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laverne21
Deathschyte :salute:

your the best in making houses... i loved it a lot (i downloaded all of them actually). would you mind if I make a little request? could you create a house much like the Rumah Modern Tropis Panjang 2 on a slightly bigger lot that has to 2 garage gates (can accomodate 4 cars) still with the large window pane and garden on the side, pool and jacuzzi at the back and still with the enclined L slope at the entrance door... its more than a little request though... :bandit: pleassse! :sadpanda: thanx in advance!

thanks a lot...!!..:D...its glad to hear...about your request...okay...i would like to give it a shot...just wait for it okay...:nod:
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:08 AM
Good jobs bung !!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:05 AM
Awwwww, totally awesome, thanks so much!

:baloons:
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deathschyte
honey b also post it here...try http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=89698 hope this would help you out...:D

It worked thanks! I really love your houses, keep it up :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vali_da
It worked thanks! I really love your houses, keep it up :D

:D..you're welcome...!!...and thanks a lot...!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:08 PM
WOW! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:36 PM
Curious? Were did you get the pool table