Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Even More Sim Realism Movie Posters!

by DaisyTighfield Posted 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:32 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:04 PM by DaisyTighfield

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:37 PM
AAH! I love it!! Thanks for the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory poster! Too bad it's EP required...

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:38 PM
I LOVE these posters so much. Awesome!

/// My Studio /// My Twitter ///
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:39 PM
oh my God, this is brilliant!

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:39 PM
You--Are--Amazing! Any chance of a Sin City or 'Once More With Feeling' Buffy poster?
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buffyboi5
You--Are--Amazing! Any chance of a Sin City or 'Once More With Feeling' Buffy poster?

She's done a Sin City one. Just search for her other posts.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:54 PM Last edited by Hafise25 : 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:57 PM. Reason: oops...spelling monster attacked my fingers.
Wonderful...once again you amaze me!

I haven't had any problems recoloring the "Lady On Red" Painting at all. I have all the Ep's thus far and the lovely patch.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:04 PM
u are soooooooo great!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:09 PM
These are AWESOME!! ^_^ Thanks for making them.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:11 PM
:jaw:These are amazing! They look soo good. Have you uploaded the sims you used to make the posters? They would also be cool to have.
Instructor
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:18 PM
Your awesome!! I love these,If I had the EP I would definately download them. Thanks for trying to make recolors of the lady on red with these. If you want,you can send me the pictures and I can see if I can recolor the lady on red with them. But thats totally up to you.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:19 PM
These totally ROCK!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:26 PM
Great work! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:38 PM
Oh these are amazing! You're very skilled, keep it up.
Can we make requests?
Serenity?

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Instructor
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:52 PM
Thankyou I have all your sim realism posters. The idea of having real people in pictures makes the sims less real for me. Now i can have a few posters of some great flims that are more realistic to the sim world. Thankyou again and I do hope you make more of these.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:59 PM
Lol awsome
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:21 PM
Oh! ^__^ Thank you so much! I love the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory poster!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:27 PM
What a brilliant idea!!! I've got both of your previous sets and I'm just speechless.

To moderators: I believe this amazing work sould be awarded a "FEATURED OBJECT" in downloads headline!
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blondecrystal
The idea of having real people in pictures makes the sims less real for me.

I really agree. It sort of doesn't ...mesh! Sorry for the bad pun, but.. really! These add a lot of realism to the game. So it's more like the Sims absolutely do have their own world!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:30 PM
Fantastic idea, and a great job! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:56 PM
I may wanna give it a shot at making sims realism posters etc... whats the font?

Yours looks great by the way!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:58 PM
Oooooo!! I LOVE Willy Wonka, and I'm sure my sims will love it too!! Thanx!!

xxBrownSugahxx
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:07 PM
those r awesome!!!! can u do a scooby doo 1 too?!? that would be sooooooooo kool-e-o!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:12 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone!
The font I use is a combination of symbol and wingdings, sort of put together in the way it looks best. The sims themselves are actually mostly maxis'-made, not special really, I do a lot of fudging in photoshop with the costumes.
Thanks for the offer, Bigpimpin15, I may take you up on it. It really frustrates me that I can't make these available for everyone.

Also, what do people think of the 'finding nemo' poster? Is it silly to just be changing the text like that or worthwhile?
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:15 PM
You continue to be awesome.
Page 1 of 3