Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pink Punk for teens

by pyxee Posted 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:22 PM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 3:04 PM by pyxee

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 2:41 AM
It's very cute, but also very, -very- blurry (not just the screenshot, but the texture itself). I like the concept you've got going, but I think it'd be a lot more effective if it were sharpened up. Also, the nail polish is a little wonky... a missing thumbnail on one hand, and some pink where it appears there should be black. Still, a very cute idea, and the thigh-highs are adorable.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 4:22 AM
cute, thanx...

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 9:20 PM
thanks for the input. My graphics card is not the greatest so I wasn't 100% sure how it would turn out...... I never noticed the nail polish though.... It came with the skintone' which I think is from heleane.

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
#5 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 8:56 AM
Wonderful!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 1:19 PM
Thanks, i love it!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!