Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gen13

by SynapticSim Posted 31st Dec 2005 at 11:54 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2006 at 1:20 AM by SynapticSim

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:34 AM Last edited by Real : 1st Jan 2006 at 5:07 PM.
Nice!! Now I have them!! Thanks Syn

Little Yellow Rubber Ducks
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 11:48 AM
They are fantastic!! thanks!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:11 PM
wow I like it. i once reqested them to. The i desided to make them my self . yours are great. anlly thing that i dont see is the yin yang tatto ont Grunges back. i acoplished making it but couldnt get the skull wing tatto down pack. very nice job. just a little mad u beat me to it.

Later.

Duo
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 8:21 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:27 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Awe, nuts...

One of my favorite female characters, Fairchild, and I can't get her to run on my old PC using the core The Sims 2 title...

Oh, well. As always, your WORK is MUCH, much appreciated!!!

THANK, again!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:54 AM
Thanks a bunch Syn, I remember these one's i read some of their comics. Astonishing job!
~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:28 PM
omfg i swear i just pulled out the first issue of this comic the other day. i never thought i'd see them in sim form. you rock.
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 3:17 PM
That is AWESOME!!! God, I miss that comic...
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 12:56 AM
Sweeet. This was a good comic! I love you. Marry me?
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 3:57 AM
Wow, at last! I was looking all over for this! I love Burnout and Rainmaker! drools! Thanks!

--------------------------
~Currently Playing with my BJDs, Sims 2 and Sims 4~
not really into Sims 3...
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 8:35 AM
This is awesome work! When i heard wildstorm was re(tooling/booting/launching) Gen13 I longed for the original and fell into a nostalgic state over these crazy kids. Thanks a bunch!