Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Freya - Norse goddess

by gundavolt Posted 12th Jan 2006 at 3:06 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2008 at 5:28 PM by gundavolt

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:45 PM
She`a breathtaking! thank you :-)
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 7:00 PM
Wow!Very beautiful!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 7:21 PM
oh thank you thank you thank you

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 7:29 PM
What a beautiful sim! Well done.
Inventor
#6 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 7:59 PM
Excellent work ! I love all your Norse gods and goddesses
Freya is my favourite goddess of all. So thank you x
Blessed be x
Inventor
#7 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 9:12 PM
She looks very beautiful. Wher have you found the skin (with push up effect) ? Awesome job. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UK1967
She looks very beautiful. Wher have you found the skin (with push up effect) ? Awesome job. Thank you for sharing.

http://louis.new21.net/ (the directions to his skins are sometimes under 'hair', and sometimes they don't work, but keep on trying!), and is the one called 'Mid' in his 'Self-MakeUp #7' series of skintones.
Instructor
#9 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 1:19 PM
Wow!She looks awesome!Good job
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:36 PM
Wow, great job! My favorite diety of the Norse pantheon. (Even named my computer after her!) If you could do Freya in her armor, helm, and cloak, I'd be ever so grateful.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:10 AM
she is beautiful but why is she blonde in the drawing she is clearly a redhead (actually this is the second one i have loked at and the second one with incorrect hair color) sorry i really don't meanit rudely i just thought that it was smething you would like to know

Silence is Golden but Duct Tape is Silver
I'm not Rndom I just have lots of thoughts.......
Oh look a chicken

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\