Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dresses for Girls (My first Upload)

by kyriaw Posted 17th Jan 2006 at 10:49 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2009 at 4:59 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 1:44 AM
Weird, actually the first time in a long time I'm downloading anything for the little girls in my game. These are quite lovely. Out of curiosity, can those hairmeshs be found on here?

Fly, my lord, fly, for all Shakespearean actors can if you toss them with gusto.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:14 AM
Did you say that you're new at skinning?! These dresses are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them. I can't wait to see what you will make next!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 4:29 AM
So pretty. You should be proud.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:45 AM
These are so adorable and sweet! thank you :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:57 AM
I love those recolors and the fact that people recolor my mesh. It makes me feel better about my meshes heh ^_^

Onyx Sims is now open!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 6:21 AM
So cute! Thank you...
#8 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 4:40 PM
Very cute! I love them to death.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 4:43 PM
These are such nice dresses for my little girls! I too haven't downloaded much for the sim children before but couldn't resist. Hope to see more :D

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Instructor
#10 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:21 PM
OMG!These dresses are so pretty!Thank you sooooo much!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:41 PM
Sooo cute, they look like they have stepped right out of the fifties. IMHO.
Thankyou.
I think the hair is from the new hairdo of SussiSogood Simmies?
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:50 PM
These are beautiful, thank you!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:12 AM
Oh, they're gorgeous! I especially love the green one. Also, where did you get the blonde hairstyle? It goes with the style so well.;P
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 2:17 AM
Me too!!! This is my first time dl/ing for girls dresses. These are great!!! Put on your professional hat and make some more. You're great!!! Thanks!!!

Smile so people will wonder what you're up to...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 1:56 PM Last edited by kyriaw : 19th Jan 2006 at 2:09 PM.
Im glad you guys like them and i was planning on doing some more dresses for little girls when i got the time. For those who asked the blond (and brunette) hair do is from Sussis and the black pigtails are a Noukiesims2.net recolor of Bensen's mesh, you'll find the mesh here

CDHB (Coalition for the Decimation of Happy Bunnies) is recuiting new members. Sign up today and help rid humanity of these Evil Invaders! YOU TOO CAN BE A HERO!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 3:28 PM
How adoravel! These dresses are charming! They are pretty!
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:33 AM
The dresses are very cute and adorable. I hope you make more. Can you tell me where you got the black pigtails. The dresses are very nice. Thank You
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:59 PM
First time mesher and your dresses are just awesome and adorable i don't download much formal and recently i decided if i could find some good ones i'd download some more. And i think ill get these ^^

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 2:01 AM
Very nice...