Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jessica Alba

by MissBellaLuna Posted 18th Jan 2006 at 8:27 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:19 PM
Thanks, i like her! Very pretty! Good job!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Faster kill pussycat
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:05 AM
nice work... great job

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:45 AM
yup, its looks EXACLY alike. Even the hair.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 3:14 AM
now that's what I cool a good lookalike !
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:01 AM
Good work! I like her.

see all my creations
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:59 AM Last edited by N00KiE : 20th Jan 2006 at 11:34 AM.
A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! I've waited long for this last year i hat one from 'mavi' but he delete's all his files from the site and this one is even better lovee u <3<3<3 {}

// °AmericanSoviets° ..

- [Excuse me, Can i take a picture?] -
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:21 PM
She's very beautiful!Thank you

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by N00KiE
A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! I've waited long for this last year i hat one from 'mavi' but he delete's all his files from the site and this one is even better lovee u <3<3<3 {}

Awe! thanks so much! you are very kind :D

"Well you done, done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted..." ~Jason Mraz(I'm Yours)
Scholar
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:35 AM
Good job on the sim,ty.

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:03 PM
Wow, that's wicked, really good likeness. I've tried to make her several times but find her really tough. Cheers for this
Forum Resident
#12 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 11:02 AM
Thanks for sharing, Jessica Alba is superb & a lot better with dark hair than blonde

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...