Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reboot--heros

by Silus Posted 18th Jan 2006 at 10:15 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:40 PM
What about Enzo? He was my fav.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dex023

Enzo is the one with the beard, I think. At some point during the series he grew up.

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dex023

That big guy with the green skin? That is Enzo, all grown up. He started going by his last name.

Wow, I haven't thought of this show in ages. Cool.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:59 PM
Ah, nostalgia! Good stuff.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SquishyMangoes
Ah, nostalgia! Good stuff.

same here!!! I loved it!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:49 PM
This is great! All that's missing is Dot's black "Dead Before Dawn" dress, expecially after she shortened it.
Inventor
#8 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:51 PM
OMG!! I used to love this program!! These are fab :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:44 AM
nice work shame you cant add in a katana for mouse HAHAHA and you need to do a webserfer bob if your going to have the older enzo :P

FYI enzo grew up with the game sprite andra when the lost in a game as a young gaurding he did the whole trangle icon dodad and grew up in the net while finding bob

... sorry watched that show way to much >_<' must have seen every ep atleast 3 times.....
Forum Resident
#10 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:50 AM
I just wish they didn't end it halfway through the fourth season..
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:09 AM
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:11 AM
REBOOT, i thought everyone forgot that show.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:32 AM
Loved "Reboot"! Watched on ABC here in the US and missed the 3rd season until Cartoon Network ran it a few years back. My hard drive is named "Mainframe" because of this show.

thanks!

Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
Instructor
#14 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:06 AM
It's longtime nostalga for me since I also remembered Digimon, Beast Wars and Beast Machines (one of my cats were named after one of the Maximals), and other old but sometimes very annoying shows in nowaday terms. But I might download some of these characters btw. Thanx anyways.

Luv' Mouse and other female heroes though. :valentine

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:59 PM
Default ^_^
OMG! I love you! I actually have an entire neighborhood dedicated to Mainframe! I didn't think that anyone other than little nerdy me remembered this show! *hugs*
Instructor
#16 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 11:00 PM Last edited by Xunixeon : 21st Jan 2006 at 11:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Raine333
OMG! I love you! I actually have an entire neighborhood dedicated to Mainframe! I didn't think that anyone other than little nerdy me remembered this show! *hugs*

You don't need to be a nerd to remember that show anyways. Except for the collecting of whole series of comic books that come only from the good ol' US at home instead (IMO). BTW, I don't even collect much crap anyways except for maybe clothes and anime related wallscrolls along with ancient artifacts that I could buy in the future. But blah, they're just pipedreams for now anyways.... :snore:

Speaking of good shows, some of them did come back better than ever....Except for Kim Possible, a bit good but still a load of useless crap compared with Family Guy. Hopefully, Futurama should come back now. Tired of waiting for that show, BTW.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
#17 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 11:43 PM
Reboot is on air again...YTV.

yet its a canadaian channel
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:17 AM
OMG!!! I LOVE ReBoot!!! thank you, thank you, thank you so very much! i was actually thinking of requesting the characters! i would also love to have Hexadecimal in viral and sprite form and of course Daemon. you rock!!

'Why don't you just try walking on your hands and using your feet for giving high fives....and eatin sandwiches, you know the important stuff" -Caboose (Red Vs. Blue)
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 12:01 PM
I loved reboot, but could ya make young enzo? He was my fave, I had a toy of him .... my best toy ever. Whatever happened to that ...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 7:25 AM
get GeneralZoi's Different Colored eye mesh here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101991

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 6:20 PM Last edited by Monkshood2005 : 28th Jan 2006 at 6:42 PM.
Daemon Skin
In response to LadyWytchHunter's request, I set about making a Daemon Sim. I'm having trouble uploading at the moment but I have attached a few pictures of what to expect when I finally get it through the moderation queue! This is a beta version and when I get to grips with meshing I will attempt the headdress. Credit will be given to all custom content when I set up my own thread for the download.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 1:31 PM
I came from Monkshood2005's Reboots as he mentioned you had Mouse and Andraia. I however had a problem with Mouse. I have Sims 2, Sims U and NL... however when I tried to install Mouse it said that it "...requires Expanision Pack data that is not installed."
Now I'm at the shallow end of knowing what's what... I don't play sims for more then like 4-6 hours a week.. So the problem could be me as easily as it could be something wrong with Mouse... but if someone could help me, I'd appreciate it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DocZaius
I came from Monkshood2005's Reboots as he mentioned you had Mouse and Andraia. I however had a problem with Mouse. I have Sims 2, Sims U and NL... however when I tried to install Mouse it said that it "...requires Expanision Pack data that is not installed."
Now I'm at the shallow end of knowing what's what... I don't play sims for more then like 4-6 hours a week.. So the problem could be me as easily as it could be something wrong with Mouse... but if someone could help me, I'd appreciate it.

Mouse, unlike the other pak files is zipped. With her I tried something new, recreating the metal breatplate, pants; everything u see on her as best as I could do and I rean out of room doing it lol. I had to zip the file to make it just fit the specs of MTS2. Plz unzip to extract mouse.
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:17 PM Last edited by DanteRien : 16th Apr 2006 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Add Content
What about that old robot? Pong, I think...
He'd be VERY tricky to make, but much love would occur afterwards.

Edit: His name was Phong.
I just went on a fansite for the show, and it brought back memories. I would love it even more, however, if you could make Hack and Slash.
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 5:33 PM
Default mouse
Hi,

Awesome work!

I was having one small problem - I cannot get Mouse's clothes to load and a "default" women's clothing (Red shirt, white pants) is loading instead. Is there a mesh I need to get somewhere else? Any help would be appreciated.
Page 1 of 2