Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mayfair Cafe

by Redhead Creations Posted 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:41 AM - Updated 8th Nov 2008 at 7:54 PM by Redhead Creations

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 4:31 AM
I M Spechless Thank U Exellent 100% Satisfied
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 4:36 AM
This looks so cozy! Great job!

DDO
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 1:16 PM
Great!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 4:30 PM
LOVE IT !!! its so cute
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:43 PM Last edited by Redhead Creations : 25th Jan 2006 at 7:53 AM.
Thank you guys, that means a lot that people are enjoying it! Too bad the picture in the downloads menu isn't the one of the front of the building. Does anyone know how I can change that? Is that even possible?

Thanks again for all the compliments!!

(ADDED) I think I figured out how to change the main picture!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 3:14 PM
Nice ^_^ Thank you !
All my sims will drink a lot in your Cafe But not to many

Hello Everybody :)
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:32 AM
Although I feel faint and sleepy whenever I get the smell of coffee, your Cafe looks really nice... At least, I won't fall asleep in it...
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:34 PM
I love it!! GREAT JOB!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:04 PM
Nice Job! My sims will love you for this!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:21 AM
This is so going to my neighborhood! xD Thanks
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 7:58 AM
This is soo cute! ^^ *downloads* Nice add to my collection
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th May 2006 at 10:45 PM
The thing I like the most about this lot is that it isn't ridiculously massive like all the other lots on this website. It is an extremely decent size -- a size that my computer might actually be able to handle.

Thank you!
Scholar
#14 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 5:41 AM
What a cute and cozy cafe. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:48 PM
Does this need any expansion's
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:45 PM
Wrightfan, no, this lot should work in a game with no expansions as it was made before "Open for Business" came out, and does not include any objects from the previous two expansions.

I hope you will enjoy it in your neighborhood!

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 1:29 AM
I'm not getting any of the chairs, tables, doorways, walls, or floors. Any idea what the problem is?
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:01 PM
Deadbeat: No, I haven't any idea, since this lot contains no custom objects. Even the walls and floors are Maxis made. The only thing I can think of for you to try is to bulldoze the lot you have, and try re-downloading it? I'm sorry you're having issues, but this is a clean upload, so you shouldn't be having this problem!

Thank you for your comment though, in case anyone else has the same problem, hopefully we can figure out a solution!

Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM
I haven't the faintest idea what the object problems are--I myself have the tables fail to show up at first, which is easily fixed because I've got them, but inexplicable because I've got them--but this lot isn't strictly speaking base-game only. There are several build mode things (fencing, walls) that are University, although you can install just fine without them if you don't mind fixing the absences.

Absolutely beautiful lot, though, even if you have to patch it, and even prettier once I installed Uni.
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 1:31 AM
This is a gorgeous little building, I love it!! Thank you I also had a few little problems with it. The first time I opened it after installing it the doorway didn't show up, and there were chefs standing in the kitchen. Then the second time the doorway was there, but the chefs were gone and all the tables were gone. The only expansion packs I have are University, Nightlife, and Pets, though I don't know whether that'd make a difference or not. It's an awesome cafe tho
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 6:40 AM
I think what had happened was that the tables are actually from the Holiday Stuff downloads that were released the first Christmas after TS2 came out. (They were then sold on the Holiday Stuff retail release). Hopefully you could replace the tables with your own choice and were able to use the lot?

On a side note, I'm always surprised when I see people still coming across my stuff, since this was uploaded over three years ago! So, thanks for downloading it, and I *really* hope that with a few minor changes, you're able to play with it!

(After getting the Open For Business expansion pack, it made a great little family owned establishment!)

Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:03 AM
Does this come with the chefs? I'm not getting them or the tables (which I'm not too worried about, I just replaced them)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th May 2011 at 11:05 PM
Amazing! We Want More!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:58 AM
Fantastic cafe! Love the attention to detail, decor, design and overall look. Wonderful work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:49 AM
This cute little cafe is absolutely perfect.