Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drake Manor

by Redhead Creations Posted 26th Jan 2006 at 11:18 AM - Updated 8th Nov 2008 at 8:12 PM by Redhead Creations

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:09 PM
thank you thank you thank you!!!! Just beautiful am going to move a family into it as soon as i can. Can't wait
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:27 PM
That's really beautiful. What about expansion packs? I don't think I see any Nightlife stuff, but I want to make sure. ;-)
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:56 PM
Very beautiful house. Thanks so much for sharing. It will be great for my sim family

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:45 PM
The more I looked at the pictures the more I wanted the download to finish so I could start playing it! Fantastic job! Now I have to find a family worthy of living in it...

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 10:23 PM
This is a well designed house. I especially love the landscaping. Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raynedanser
What about expansion packs?

Thank you everyone for your compliments, it really means a lot, and I'll probably be uploading another house soon. =)

I changed my first post to reflect the question above, the house was built before any expansion packs came out so it is perfectly "vanilla". Something that EVERYONE can enjoy!

Thank you again for all your kind words, please DO let me know how you like the house in your game, I'd love to hear stories or see pictures of it in YOUR neighborhoods!
Scholar
#8 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:50 AM
Nice work! I really like the back porch
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:12 AM
What else can I say that hasn't already been said? it's beautiful. thank you for sharing it
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:36 AM
only one word = AWESOME!!!
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:15 PM
WOW...........Simply beautiful!! I'll certainly be watching for your next one. Thankyou so much for sharing this masterpiece
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 6:50 PM
i love it!~its beautiful thanks for sharing it with every one
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 8:36 PM
I just LoVe It!! :clap: Great job!! Thanx for sharing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 8:55 PM
this is really really awesome,
amazing job!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 6:23 AM
oh? how beautiful! i already love it!can't wait to play!
#16 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:24 AM
Im DOwnloading......

Awesome!
Im Gonna use my downloaded Sims too!

Hahah, Thnx xox
Instructor
#17 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:21 PM
Just wanted to let you know the house is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat. I have played around all day today with it and I didn't realise how big it really is. I keep finding more rooms!! Anyway my family of 2 have settled right into it, LOL the ground floor only, tomorrow we will explore the next level. Thanks again I love this house so much.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:01 PM
very nice !
Thanks !
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:31 PM
Aww, thanks for the update Lorry! That's great that your family is enjoying it. They certainly have room to expand!

I forgot to mention in my original post that there is a pretty big unfurnished attic. After I had been playing with the house for awhile in my own game, I had one of my teens move up to the attic and use the space. It's all set up for a bedroom and bathroom, and a 'rompus room'.

So, there's PLENTY of room to grow into! =)
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:23 AM
Does it require any of the expansion packs? I tried it and it crashed my game
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:13 AM
Hmm, no, this property shouldn't require any expansion packs, because the house was built before any of them came out. The only thing I did before I uploaded here was move a couple things around, but did not add anything to the house that wasn't there before.

I'm sorry that your game crashed, but I can't imagine why THIS download would have done that! =(

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:14 AM
...What can i say. The house is BRILLIANT. it is absouletly beautiful! I must congragulate you on making such a georgeous house, and how it looks, its just stunning. I could never make such a beautiful house for the sims, never in my gaming expierience lol. Congratulations.

Llama, llama...duck.
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
Hmm, no, this property shouldn't require any expansion packs, because the house was built before any of them came out. The only thing I did before I uploaded here was move a couple things around, but did not add anything to the house that wasn't there before.

I'm sorry that your game crashed, but I can't imagine why THIS download would have done that! =(

I just wish it would have worked in my game cause it looks like a great house! From the pictures it looks amazing. Probably just my stupid computer that hates me.
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:34 PM
Thank you for those compliments, that is very nice of you guys!

Mully, the only thing I can think of is that going back into the house maybe did something to the package that requires the expansions even though there are no objects from the expansions included? Perhaps someone else with no expansions has downloaded it and can tell us if it works in their game?

Again, I'm really sorry it isn't working for you, I wish I knew how I could help you!! =(

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:31 PM
I've tried it three times, and it crashed my original version game all three times. I really liked the look of it, too.
Page 1 of 2