Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rumah Simpel

by Deathschyte Posted 27th Jan 2006 at 4:50 AM - Updated 31st Jan 2006 at 7:27 PM by Deathschyte

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 3:51 AM
I love the rumah series! Great work!
Inventor
#3 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 3:51 AM
You did an excellent job on this house!

Thanks so much! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:47 AM
WOW thanks
#5 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 5:47 AM
rumah kamu keren juga! yaaay bikin lagi yang lebih canggih, kay! THX! :-)
#6 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:12 AM
Thank you so much for this gorgeous modern house! Not many of such creations available to us with no EPs. Bless you
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:48 AM
:clap: Another of your great designs (and you wanted 'tips' from me...... you don't need 'tips') you have your own beautiful and unique style! I can always spot one of your great creations just by looking at the pic. Keep your unique style, you are very good at it. ***** from me.

nengi65 :moose:

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:51 AM
thank you so much!!! it is really cool! love it!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:58 AM
Wonderful! Great work!

see all my creations
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 2:36 PM
Oh man, I just love the Rumah series! Thank you.
#11 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:16 PM
what exactly is the Almost Deco Wall Sconce? All I see are wall lamps, either vertical or horizontal... sans problems finding certain items, killer house, definitely deserve a thanks *moves sims right on in*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:28 AM Last edited by Deathschyte : 29th Jan 2006 at 5:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nengi65
:clap: Another of your great designs (and you wanted 'tips' from me...... you don't need 'tips') you have your own beautiful and unique style! I can always spot one of your great creations just by looking at the pic. Keep your unique style, you are very good at it. ***** from me.

nen
gi65 :moose:

millons thanks nengi...it's an honour for me...since i adore all of your factory-series...
that's really somethin' you know...really adorable...:D...so thanks a lot for the tips and for your kind word...:D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrtrblmkr1
what exactly is the Almost Deco Wall Sconce? All I see are wall lamps, either vertical or horizontal... sans problems finding certain items, killer house, definitely deserve a thanks *moves sims right on in*

yup...thst's the one...i use the vertical one....:D...i use it often to almost of rumah series...glad you lkie it bro'...
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:00 PM
Thx alot! love it
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:11 PM
love it ty!!!
Instructor
#16 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:55 PM
I missed your giggles! It's good to have you back. :nod: And your house is gorgeous! I especially love that tall corner window. Don't be such a stranger! Heheheheheh!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silvertreedrake
I missed your giggles! It's good to have you back. :nod: And your house is gorgeous! I especially love that tall corner window. Don't be such a stranger! Heheheheheh!

:wave: awww...thanks silvie...kinda miss you too...:D...also thanks for the warm welcome...i'll try my best not to be stranger then...fuuh...i wish i don't have to work...damn...
#18 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 9:12 AM
O_o rumah? As I tought!
Kita sama2 org Indo hehe..

Anyway nice! thx XD
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:33 AM
WOW!! i like this one better,thanks DS.....
and yeah its been awhile since you make your beautiful house.keep em coming.

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Inventor
#20 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:57 AM
Great job - how all your other downloads. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blue_tifa
O_o rumah? As I tought!
Kita sama2 org Indo hehe..

Anyway nice! thx XD

yup...:D...i'm indonesian...hehehehehe...feel free to check my other Rumah Series at http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=174027...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kc15
WOW!! i like this one better,thanks DS.....
and yeah its been awhile since you make your beautiful house.keep em coming.

hehehehehe...thanks kaycee ( mind if i call you that bro'...? )...sure do bro'...i'll keep my best on it...
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 1:58 PM
Great Design !.. keep up the great work.. mengharumkan nama bangsa.. heheheh..
Field Researcher
#24 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:44 PM
Another great job. I really like your house designs. They're mod, hip & just really something. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 2:20 PM
hi! i only have uni with me but wen i tried to play and clik the house you made the game crashed. =(
Page 1 of 2