Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy Black Mages

by razorboi82 Posted 27th Jan 2006 at 7:14 AM - Updated 7th Feb 2006 at 7:03 AM by razorboi82

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:13 AM Last edited by LyricLee : 28th Jan 2006 at 7:32 AM.
wow i luv final fanticy 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,11,12,tatics,tatices advance (etc) and wow
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:16 AM
I love it! *downloads and hits thank you*

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:53 AM
thank you i'm quite over joyed that you liked it. I wanna do more like the white mage and smn but I regret that i'm not a mesher. So i have to look for the right meshes to do those.

You cant have Slaughter without laughter.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:26 AM
Yea. I have the same problem. I'm trying to learn meshing but it's just not working out to well for me. =p

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:53 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:26 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Excellent!!!

Support The Salvation Army And Toys For Tots Today, At- http://cdga.tripod.com/t4tdrive.htm
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:46 AM
^^ Great! You think you could recolor the pirate mesh with the feather to make a Red Mage Hat? And maybe make a FF1 Red Mage or two?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 8:27 AM
OMG I didnt even think of that! RDM is my favorate! thanks will do!

You cant have Slaughter without laughter.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:10 PM
They look like the Heartless from Kingdom hearts. lol

blah!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by razorboi82
OMG I didnt even think of that! RDM is my favorate! thanks will do!

^_^ You will!! Yay!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blazzined13
They look like the Heartless from Kingdom hearts. lol

That's because SquareSoft and Disney used the black mage design as a base for the heartless ^_^.

Which set of eyes were used for the black mage? Dad would kill me if I downloaded them all, but I really-really-really-really want to use your Black Mages! I wuv them! *attempts to hug, but the computer screen gets in the way*

Never regret growing old- it is a privilage denied to many.

I like the end of these adventure trips best- because I don't look at the obstacles and say "I can't", "'I won't", or even "I will". Instead, I look back and say "I did."
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:29 PM
Those are -awesome!- Now my FF-based sims have neighbors. ^^; Thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th May 2006 at 9:21 PM
ahh good ol' black mages (their my faveorite things in final fantasy next to tonberries....DOINK) anyway this is great

man i wish i could make a sim murder other sims in horrible fasions....i mean i wish all my sims could live happily together
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerTerror
Which set of eyes were used for the black mage?

Doesn't matter, they're included. The link is just to give a source, or rather give credit. I know, because a)that's what most sites ask you to do, and b)I have the Black Mage files, and the eyes show up fine without downloading any extra eye files.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:59 PM
Hmph,the female didn't work in my game,well...the hat and stuff worked well,but the cloak didn't show up...sure it was a maxis-recolor?
Forum Resident
#16 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 11:08 PM
'Scuse me, umm the hat won't work, it won't show up. Is it not included? I tried to get it off SapphireSims, but it's not there. HELP!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...