Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

House for Elinchy upon request

by TazGrl79 Posted 28th Jan 2006 at 7:10 AM - Updated 28th Jan 2006 at 4:00 PM by TazGrl79

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:19 PM
Can u also do somthing for me
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 5:13 PM
Sure. Just put up some screenshots of what it is you want, and I'll do my best to make it for you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 6:35 PM
doesnt really look-like-the-original

// °AmericanSoviets° ..

- [Excuse me, Can i take a picture?] -
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:04 PM
I explained that I couldn't use the same colors as the pic. And the roof, well you cant make exactly like in the pic either. But inside is the same as the blueprints, I can post those too so you can see.

And we don't have spiral stairs so couldn't do that either. Some things you just have to compromise on to make it work. You can't always have an exact replica of what you want. Maxis can't think of, or make everything for us.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 12:30 AM
I think it looks grand TazGrl! I have the exact butter colored siding they used on the exterior somewhere in my game, so I can just add that to the outside! I still give it 5 stars!

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:33 AM
I think you did great. I love the fact that you have closets!

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 6:31 AM
ว้าว บ้านหรือวังเนี่ย I love you
I love hilary duff
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 12:03 PM
Cool. It's really that I was thinking about. Good job. It's so romantic...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elinchy
Cool. It's really that I was thinking about. Good job. It's so romantic...

Thanks, glad you like it, I worked hard on it. Took me about 3 hours or so. And it's not like you can't change the wallpapers if you really wanted to anyway. What matters is that it's the most accurate I could get with what I had to work with. Personally I think it looks kinda cool in that brick instead.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mznikkisimz
I think it looks grand TazGrl! I have the exact butter colored siding they used on the exterior somewhere in my game, so I can just add that to the outside! I still give it 5 stars!

I'm sure I probably had wallpaper close to what was in the pic, but I have so much custom content, that I just turned everything off. Because it would be a pain to list all of it and give credit to the people who made it, that it was just easier to work with the orginal content that maxis gave us.
#12 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 9:57 PM
This is awesome. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:31 PM
Excellent work